Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 19, 2009

Gotta Love It

Because my new External hard drive still isn't here, and I haven't uploaded photos in over a week, but I really wanted to blog today, I have decided to make a list of some of the things I LOVE. This was inspired by Carol, of InkyBlog.

~crisp fall leaves.

~library books.

~fuzzy slippers.

~carving jack o' lanterns.

~cool water to drink.

~making just about anything for Sugar Bear to wear.

~coming home to find dinner already made.

~fresh baked bread.

~good back up systems.

~a fire in the fireplace on a cold day.

~a surprise in the mailbox.

~kissing the warm cheek of a sleeping child.

~seeing the number on the scale go down.

~the purr of a kitty.

~learning something new.

~movie theater popcorn.

~hearing the words, "I love you!"

~the feel of my camera in my hands.

~holding a finished project.

~making someone smile.

~sticky notes.

~80's music.

~warm pumpkin muffins...or scones....or well....anything pumpkin, really.

~hot glue guns.

and

~bedtime stories, and lingering snuggles.


While, I've been away....I've been so very fortunate to take part in many of the above mentioned loves.

LIFE IS GOOD! Hoping yours is too!

7 Live It or Love It:

Donetta said...

Sounds wonderful it is those simple pleasures that are the prize.

Autumn said...

Ooooh I like lots of those things too. Great reminder to focus on the good things in life!:)

Momo Fali said...

You make me almost want to say that I like fall. Almost.

Christina said...

oh my yes! Love it, love it, LOVE it!

Janet said...

Oh what special things to love! I could add to your list the smell of rain, hot chocolate ... thank you for reminding me to treasure the little things!

Marcelle said...

Great entry....enjoying the simple things in life...you doing just that.

Tabitha Blue said...

Corey, I just love your list of loves... and I agree with just about all of them!!! Although, I can't sew clothes for my girl, but otherwise, I'm right with ya!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP