Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Okay....Gabriella Fundraiser....take TWO!

Hey there friends! I've missed you. ♥
I have GREAT news! Gabriella is going HOME tomorrow. :) Isn't that wonderful? I'm so very happy for them.
There have been some changes to the fundraiser we had started. Please visit Megan's blog to get the NEW skinny on it. Even if you aren't interested in donating, please consider sharing the news on twitter, your blog, or facebook. We'd love to cover the expenses of the Ronald McDonald house (approx.$400, I believe). Every little bit counts.
Have a great rest of your week!

5 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

Oh I am so happy for her and her family!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Thank you AGAIN for the linking, friend. And for the heaps and heaps of help and support!

Maude Lynn said...

That's wonderful!

MOO said...

Hey there! I'm a fellow photog, and have admired your work for some time. I'm familiar with your photos thru my aunt, Veggie Mom.

A couple things: First, what you're doing for Gabriella is amazing! Second, I don't know what I'd do if my computer crashed...I'm getting an external hard drive today! And third, I'm blinging you today. Please come by to see me!

Six-Word Saturday: Bling-Bling Rings!

Donetta said...

So clad to hear this sweet family will all be home together

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP