Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Photo Hunters~ Unique Signs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

WOW! This week really threw me. I looked everywhere, and saw nothing of interest this week. I had really hoped to run across something really fun, but no such luck.

I am forced to rely on a strange sign carved on the side of an old cabin we visited last fall. I wrote a three part series about our trip. It was such an adventure.

Here is the cabin:



And here is the sign:



It reads, "Trespassers will be dealt with by; A. Hanson, Hitman......"

Interesting, huh? We had permission to be there, so I wasn't worried. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I look forward to seeing all the interesting signs.

41 Live It or Love It:

Jules said...

Oooh, that is fascinating! Unless they meant to say "A Hansom Hitman" which, although spelled incorrectly, would make sense. I would never hire an ugly hitman!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

LOL~ That would indeed scare off unauthorized people from entering the cabin :P

Maude Lynn said...

Hey, that's unique!

Anonymous said...

Definitely unique - bet you're glad you took a pic now, eh?

Anonymous said...

That is great. Quite unique! I'm glad you had permission...

Carolyn said...

Great sign. Hilarious. Glad you didn't get wacked.

I might just have to run out and take a photo of a sign that I notice every week on the way to preschool. I see it and think I should take a picture, but then I think, why bother? What am I going to do with it?

Well... now I know!

Thanks again for the photo inspiration. You're amazing.

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh...cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that is SO good! I hope you have a good weekend. :)

maiylah said...

such an interesting sign! good thing you had permission! :)

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Hee hee! That gave me such a giggle!

Katney said...

That sign is unique all right. I saw one walking through town this week that is unique--and unpostable.

Joyismygoal said...

I wonder how hansom he is?

Anonymous said...

Definitely very unique. I'm glad u had permission to be there. :)

Unknown said...

LOL, definitely unique!
It's carved on lovely wood though.

Harajuku PearL said...

at first glance i would have thought it meant for a handsome hitman..hehehehe..

Pearl - happy hunting ;)

Barb said...

Whoever carved that has a great sense of humor!

Hootin Anni said...

Perfect....LOL, actually I think it's just great for the week.

Mine's posted...stop by and see if you can figure it all out!!

Colin Campbell said...

Definitely unique.

Carver said...

That is a very unique sign. I'm glad you had permission to be there unless the man was handsome and invited you in for hot chocolate.

maryt/theteach said...

Corey, that's mysterious, isn't it? Glad you had permission. :D

Anonymous said...

Hitman? Sounds dangerous to me. Heheh.

Anonymous said...

Excellent shot! My first thought was a misspelled handsome hitman, also... lol, not that it relevant to the message dealt with! Yes, very interesting :-)

Eve said...

Talk about your home security! lol

Anonymous said...

I have come across: Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be persecuted...great take on the theme!

Jo Beaufoix said...

oh my Bob, Corey, hee hee. That is unique.

Anonymous said...

For those with the risk of being shot, it might be nice to have a more obvious sign. Great choice :) I love all the photos on your blog!

Anonymous said...

very unique indeed!

Anna said...

Very unique I agree. Great shot thanks for sharing..
Mine is up
Every Beat Of My Heart
A Little Bit Of Everything

Sandy M said...

How interesting and funny!

eastcoastlife said...

The cabin seems to be in the middle of no where! But I would love to stay in it. :)

tommie said...

how interesting and funny at the same time.

I ventured over to the ghetto for my silly shot.

tigerfish said...

That looks like a nice place to stay, out of the city :)

Barbara said...

LOL good sign

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee... I don't think they get any more 'unique' than that! :D

Anonymous said...

That sign is a bit intimidating! LOL!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

NOW THAT is downright hilarious (now of course that is)! :)

Cynthia said...

Hmmm...I don't know if permission would make me comfortable;)

jams o donnell said...

Good one! A Hanson hitman? would a Hanson hitman go Mmm Bop on your head I wonder?

holly said...

jams totally cracked me up there. nice one.

Cath said...

Crazy sign! Great post.

Now am I psychic or what? I had no idea this was the theme and guess what I was photographing today...?
Yup - signs! *spooky music* ;0)

-tnchick- said...

Good thing you had permission!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP