Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~Horsing Around















For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!


P.S. I have been having some severe Internet connection issues for a little over a week now. If I haven't been visiting your blog lately, please know it isn't YOU, it's ME. Sigh.....cross your fingers that the connection is back to normal soon.

27 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture. The picture of sugar in the background while it's smelling her is real sweet :)

Carolyn said...

What a little sweetheart! Is she yours? I'm so jealous of your 5 acres...

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful animal. And wonderful photots!!

Happy WW!

chartao said...

nice macro shots of the horse!!

Happy WW!

kat said...

Don't tell me you got a pony? I want one too. As usual these photos are great.

Minkydo said...

Beautiful creature!

Beth Cotell said...

Wish I had an apple or a carrot!

Anonymous said...

look how cute! a lap horse! :)

happy ww.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Happy WW~

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Beautiful ♥ I love ponies
My WW is up
My Little Drummer boys

Misty said...

truly beautiful photos! internet issues stink!

Julie said...

That last shot is fabulous! What a cute little (or big) nose. :)

Michele said...

Astounding shots of the pony. Every detail is clear and crisp. Very nice. Always a treat to visit here.

No worries about your internet woes... understandable. No need to apologize! Take your time!
~Michele~

Anonymous said...

Tiny is looking very fluffy, lol! I suppose his summer coat will be coming through by now like my two ould nags- I can't go near them without having to change my clothes at the moment, ha ha! Great pics! :-)

Heidi said...

Beautiful photos, Corey! {and do tell me how you resolve these serious internet connection issues...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr}

jennwa said...

Great pictures.
Happy WW.

Unknown said...

what great pictures. I love taking pics of my mom's horses!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Corey they are so cute. And I am feeling your pain on the pc issues hon, it's a killer isn't it? Hug.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Corey, just to let you know you're name was drawn for Pay it Forward if you're still up for it. I'll announce it on my blog later. xx

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what a stunning set of photos!!

Anonymous said...

Aww... what a cutie!

So sorry about your internet woes - that's never any fun! :(

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Excellent shots, also :-)
Internet... I hear ya. Issues everywhere.

holly said...

i love all the ones except the one where he gets too close to sugar bear. i don't want any hurting of the sugar bears. that would ensadden me.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

What a darling! I love the fuzzy ears.

I've been having connection problems too. Bit worrying how quickly panic sets in. =P

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous set of photos. If photography is just your hobby, you have captured the moments so beautifully.

tommie said...

those are awesome. I feel like I can reach out and touch the hair.

Cynthia said...

Look at that Mini! They are just the sweetest aren't they! My Mom just had a new baby Mini yesterday:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP