Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~Sorry Sugar...Safety First....Lookin Cool Second!












For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!

*** oh and don't forget I'm on Top Momma! CLICK HERE!!!!! I know.....I know....you are sick of clicking it, but you love me right? At least a little bit? Then....click it....once or twice, k?***

40 Live It or Love It:

Joeprah said...

She appears to be going too fast. :D

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Hope no speed tickets were awarded! :P Happy WW Corey!

Misty said...

i don't know... she looks pretty adorable to me! :)

Anonymous said...

i don't know which is cuter - the helmet she's wearing, or the expression as she concentrates on riding her bike! great, great series.

happy ww. ☺

Eds said...

Awwww! she's so cute!!!! Happy WW!

Take a peek on mine here:
My Precious
Just Me... Eds

Anonymous said...

Oh my! She's definitely so cute! I think I'll buy my son one of that!, with diff color of course! Happy WW!

Do visit mine here - ~ mOmmY Life ~

Anonymous said...

She's so gorgeous! I also have a baby girl! Such a princess! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

The helmet doesn't seem to take away any coolness from your Sugar and she sure is looking determined! Terrific shots, as usual :-)

I'm out of town this week, too. Last and next weeks photohunts are set to autopublish.

Irene said...

Beautiful! You do well to protect her. Besides, she looks so pretty! And I love those wellies in your header.

Beth Cotell said...

I think she still looks cool! She's very color coordinated and at this age, that's important!

AnnD said...

Where did you get her little ride on toy? My husband would love that because it looks like a little motorcycle!!! (As you can see from our wedding pictures in my post today). Ride Sugar ride!

Anonymous said...

Here I am, Corey! I haven't deserted you, my friend. I've been checking your blog from my work computer before I begin work each day, so perhaps that's why I appear to have vanished.

Sugar looks adorable in that hat. :)

Michele said...

I think she looks cool no matter what she dons on... great pictures Corey!

MomOf4 said...

What a sweet picture! Good for you for making her wear her helmet. My kids aren't helmet fans either, but they have to wear them! Happy WW!

Berleen said...

Where were all the cool toys when we were kids?

Utah Mommy said...

Oh she is really so cute! i love her bike, can i borrow it sometime?lol!
He's thinking ahead
Missing this house

Maude Lynn said...

Ah, yes, the helmet battle . . .

Jenileigh said...

I believe she is very cool being safe!

Happy WW!

Misty DawnS said...

She is such a doll. That little pouty face in the first shot just made my heart melt. Take care of that beautiful little biker-chic ;-)

John-Michael said...

My Darling Friend, please forgive this intrusion … but knowing your compassionate Heart, I am compelled to send this to you. Please read it, and follow your Heart’s leading. I have unwavering trust in that. I Love You, Your Servant, John-Michael

Oh my darlings, you sure know how to make a girl cry. I have just come home briefly to check in, there are too many messages to answer but I appreciate each and everyone one of then so very much.

Unfortunately, I have been given a bit of a bum steer in terms of Jack being able to stay in Hospice with me. That is actually not the case, apart from a night here and there, so the woman that told me it was possible has really got a lot to answer for as I pinned all my hopes on this. Anyway, Jacks Dad came down and can stay at my place this week at least but that's it. After that who knows and yet they are saying I need to be in Hospice for a lot longer yet.

The pain last night, defied description I have never felt such pain in my life including child birth, I was a sobbing mess, eventually they had to knock me out and I finally got some rest. Anyway they are comparing scans and trying very hard to work out what is best to do. I know I desperately need chemo, the longer I go without it, the bigger the tumour is growing and pressing further on the nerves. So now not only do I have megga pain that is not responding to treatment, I have a child not welcome at Hospice and my life is completely screwed.

I spent the night in tears and most of the day too, I don't have think I have any left but who knows, I will let you know how tonight goes. I am a broken woman.

There is talk about Jack having to move up with David to Warragul and change schools and everything. I said NO WAY I am not giving him up when I am not ready to die and I am not giving him up twice. I will work something out. There is no way he needs to go to another school, he needs the security of his local school here and his friends and having close contact with me.

Anyway my friends, it is a lot to contemplate tonight, I will do my best and I will not be letting my son go away from me no matter what. Please keep praying and sending me your love and care, I need you all so desperately right now. I hate to have to go, but I must leave now to go back to Hospice as they need to medicate me there, it is too dangerous to be on the medication I need to be on at home.

I will be thinking of you and I will post again either tomorrow or the next day, I promise.

Love to you all, my heart is full of you love and hugs to each and every one of you. Xxxx

posted by Jen Ballantyne at 18:40 on 9/04/2008

Anonymous said...

Awww... she one cool chickie, even with the head-gear! :)

Unknown said...

I think she looks really cool!! I absolutely love that bike!! Wow!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Sooooo cute. And I will be posting an award for you later, after I have taken Miss M to bed. Hug.

Anonymous said...

Good news Sugar: The older you get, the cooler the helmet looks!!

Lindy said...

I need to get myself one of those!

Cath said...

Do you know Corey, she gets cuter each day!

There's an award for you at my place.

Unknown said...

She is a cutie! Love the helmet!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! :) My youngest is out getting her first bike helmet right now. I'm sure she's going to come home THRILLED and want to wear it all the time. :)

tommie said...

how cute! I am so glad you have her weat a helmet. You wouldn't believe how few parents do that.

Deb said...

Now that's a very cool pink helmet! Poor Sugar, but she'll get used to it. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. She's still a cutie with the helmet. Nothing could take that away.

Natalie said...

Cute & fun!

Robert said...

Great images. Fashionably safe. Ha ha.

Pfingston said...

so darling~
Happy WW!

The Apron Queen said...

Do you think they have those rain boots in a size seven?! Beautiful pics.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Yep, I'm pretty sure she mastered fashion AND safety in one. SO CUTE.

Kimberly McKay said...

She's a very intense rider ... very cute. stop by mine to see my pic today too...at wornoutwoman.

holly said...

um...proper use of hand signals? anyone? anyone? sheeesh. if she's going to drive, she needs to know the highway code. ;)

CMB said...

She still looks cool to me.

Melanie said...

Too cute! I think she's fashionable and adorable.
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP