Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where is Corey?

Have you seen her? Nope neither have I. hmmmmmm maybe she is out of town for several days, and forgot to tell anyone......hmmmmm....HOW RUDE!

9 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

Yes Totally RUDE! Don't you know that I have to know what you're doing AT.All.TIMES???? LOL Just kidding. :) Hope you're having fun where ever you are!

Kat said...

Like so RUDE. LOL. Seriously though, hope you're having a good time and take lots of photos for us.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh my Bob young lady. I finally got a reader and I kept waiting for you to pop up and thinking, "Is it broken?" Hope you're having fun ;)

Beth said...

Well if she is out of town? Where did she go? What is she doing?

I'm sure there will be pictures later! :)

CrazyCath said...

And who are you? If COrey's out of town - tell her to come home soon. pllleeeeaaaassseee.

John-Michael said...

Someone remind me ... did we have a vote on this?

Did I miss that meeting?

What is the 'Practice and Procedure' rule on such behavior.

Who is in charge now?

What are we to do? (I am feeling terribly insecure and a bit anxious!)

tommie said...

enjoy.....sometimes we all need a break. ok, maybe I am just making excuses for myself.

Kimi said...

I was wondering what happened to you!!

Amy said...

Hope you are well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP