Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 18, 2008

This....THAT....and Another Thing

WOW! I have been extremely busy these days. The spring weather is calling, so we are spending more time outside. I am loving it. Now if Sugar would stop waking up at the rump crack of dawn, I'd have no complaints.

I am ridiculously behind in acknowledging all the really wonderful awards folks have bestowed upon me. I quite possibly could have missed some as, if I don't write it down right away....it is gone. Please don't take it personally. I can't even remember what I just had for dinner 30 minutes ago. sigh.....


Quite some time ago the ultra fabulous Autumn handed over the






WOW! Wonderful women bloggers......I have met some really winners in the last year. My heart is fuller just knowing you all. I'd love to pass this great award on to:



-Jeanette whose photography inspires me

-Kat, of My Two Cents, who is worth a lot more than that.

-Holly bo bolly....or maybe it is just Holly



Then, Heidi passed on the



So many of you make my day, that is so hard to just choose a few, but somebody has to do....it might just as well be ME:



-My dear friend Suzy

-Ann from An Ecletic Blog

-CMB from A Virgo's Point of View



JO the magnificent passed on THREE awards to me. Yes THREE......I think she must really heart me a lot. What do you think? girl crush? tee hee

The first is the





I'd love to pass this on to some of my favorite "must tune in's":



-The Rotten Correspondent

-Joe From Joeprah, who is like Oprah, but only a little more like Joe.

-In the life of a Child (oh how this show would crack me up!)


The second one is





Let's share this lovely award with some of my favorite parent bloggers:



-Don Mills Diva

-Carolyn from Laughing Alone in the Dark

-My dear Donetta



Not only did Jo pass this pretty one off to me....so did the Wonderful CrazyCath. We are new to each other's blogs, but we have a budding friendship. Thank you!





I'd love to hand this one (fuzzy as it is...sigh) to some bloggers that are always showing some gratitude....or attitude:



-Miss Megan of Fried Okra

-Things You Didn't Do




Lastly, but not leastly (tee hee) the ever lovely Michelle from The Life of a Child gave me the



I don't know about YOU, but these great bloggers make my heart flutter:



-Tommie of the Tuesday Update

-Secret Agent Mama

Thank you thank you thank to each and every one of my wonderful readers. You bless my heart everyday. Believe it or not....next week will mark my ONE YEAR of blogging. EEEEEKKKKKK....man time flies.

***********************************
My girl, Meghan tagged me with the YouYou....meme. tee hee

It all started over at Smith Magazine, and the history is thus:

Legend has it that Hemingway was once challenged to write a story in only six words. His response? “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.” Last year, SMITH Magazine re-ignited the recountre by asking our readers for their own six-word memoirs. They sent in short life stories in droves, from the bittersweet (“Cursed with cancer, blessed with friends”) and poignant (“I still make coffee for two”) to the inspirational (“Business school? Bah! Pop music? Hurrah”) and hilarious (“I like big butts, can’t lie”).


Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6) Have fun.

This is hard to do folks.....like really hard. I have thunk....and thunk....and thudded. I nearly cracked under the pressure, but I settled on something pretty obvious.

Lived, loved, learned minute by minute.

I realize that I am now required to tag some fellow bloggers, but I think I'd rather let YOU decided if you are up to the challenge.

Have a great weekend!

*** oh and don't forget I'm on Top Momma! CLICK HERE!!!!! I know.....It's getting a bit old, but I am so thrilled to have lasted 4 months on there. What a blessing. Thank you all who have clicked on the link and helped me achieve this accomplishment.***

17 Live It or Love It:

Carolyn said...

OMG!! I was just about to head to bed and then I thought... hmmmm I wonder what wonderful thing Corey has posted tonight? I was planning on lurking, because I haven't had much time for commenting lately, but WOW to my suprise I found an award for me. I don't know if all my bitching and moaning about being a stay-at-home-mom is called "parenting", but I'll take it. I'm so flattered. Thanks a bunch!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww....thanks Corey ((blushes))

You're the bestest!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww....thanks Corey ((blushes))

You're the bestest!!

Anonymous said...

DANG my double posting- sorry!!!

Megan Cobb said...

Here's a heapin' helping more gratitude comin' your way, sweetcheeks! I'd throw on some attitude for good measure but since my kid also gets up at the rump crack o' dawn, I can't seem to muster any at the mo. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love awards! Your six word memoir looks great. I'm going to tag myself for this meme and have a go on myt next post if that's ok!

PS My four year old has been walling up at 2am for the last week. I sympathise with you Corey!

Rosie x

the rotten correspondent said...

You're a doll. Thank you!

I'm glad (in a sick kind of way) that I'm not the only one who is behind on giving awards out. Not that I'm happy you're behind, just that it makes me feel a little less lonely. If you know what I mean!

I may take you up on that six word thing. Sounds really cool!

Anonymous said...

You are too totally sweet!!

Donetta said...

Oh Honey thank you, I just got to come and visit this morning to find this. What a sweet hug to start the day. I have both kids home sick. Nice encouragement for the day ahead.

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you! Congrats on your lovely awards, Corey... and thanks for making my day! :)

AnnD said...

Thanks Corey! Winning an award from you is like getting a celebrity stamp of approval!

You and Sugar Bear make my days better too!

Hugs!

tommie said...

Corey- congrats on all the bling bling. You certainly deserve it.

I started reading your blog when you were doing those tutorials....I have never left! Thanks so much for sharing your fun photography skills!

Thanks as well, for the award....! You rock!

holly said...

what a pile of very well deserved bling!

and thank you, and yes, it is 'bo bolly'. :) but only for the chosen few. (yes, you.)

love the memoir.

oh! my six word memoir of reading this post:

loved the memoir very very much.

woo hoo!!!!

yes!

okay. i'm outa here, and by here i mean the land of the conscious. oh wait - one more above isn't there?ok

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee, that's it, I have a crush. Snort.
The truth is that I just heart you so much my sweet. You are just such a lovely person, and one day, if we ever meet, I will tell you so. So there. :D

Oh, and Rosie did nick this meme and tagged me and it was fun. Thanks babe. x

CMB said...

Awe! Thanks for mentioning me...I feel so loved. Sorry it took me THIS long to see it. Crazy busy over here.
You make my day too!

CMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joeprah said...

How did I sleep on this? You are awesome for thinking of me! Hope your internet issues are fixing themselves. Saw you stopped today, so I kinda figured they may have. Either way, thanks! Cute pictures of that miniature pony today too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP