Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Photo Hunters~Glass

Initially, I was excited to see the Theme of GLASS, but then I realized that I was going out of town for business and would not have time to photograph something spectacular for this really fun theme. This is what I came up with. I love mason jars. There is just something about them that reminds me of childhood. I adore using them for non-traditional purposes. Often, they find themselves housing our latest creature capture. LIFE IS GOOD.








This is not the first time I have posted these photos, but since I was out of town 3 days this week, I had to resort to using some older photos. This series is one of my all time favorites. If you'd like to see more photos and read the story about that day, please feel free to click here. One of my favorite posts ever.

Thank you for coming by my blog this week. I am sorry if I missed some of your great posts while I was away. I look forward to seeing all the wonderful GLASS photos. Have a great weekend.

19 Live It or Love It:

tommie said...

love the little froggy in the glass!

I was about to go to bed and I saw your post undated in my reader. I had to come see before I signed off.

Great job as usual!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh so cute. We used little jars for that when we were kids too. Hope youre ok hon, and that the trip hasn't been too grueling. Did sugar go too? I assume not. Hope you didn't miss her too much. ;D

AnnD said...

Adorable and a perfect entry!

Unknown said...

I found this week's theme quite difficult actually!
Well done! i love these shots, and that frog is just so cute in the last one!

Autumn said...

I love these shots! Last weekend when we were getting frog eggs from my dads house I was telling him about your frog pictures, how ironic!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Mason jars! Do you ever drink out of them? There is a resturant out here that serves their drinks in Mason jars - it is only plain old root bear, but in that jar, it is the best root bear I have ever had!

Hope you are feeling better and that you and Sugar are catching up on fun this weekend!

holly said...

not many people know this, but if you ask a frog what it's second-favorite habitat is, it will of course respond 'glass'. they *love* glass.

hey! i'm number three! i'm never number three of anything! woo hoo! finally, my hours of dumb comments have paid off. oh, a tear is forming in the corner of my eye. sniff sniff. i never knew life could be so good...

;)

Joeprah said...

So cool how you include your daughter in so many, really almost all, of your photos. And with an 80% success rate you have no reason not to. ;)

Teena in Toronto said...

Mason jars rock!

Mine's up too :)

Berleen said...

beautiful........

Carver said...

I also like mason jars and I think these shots are great for the glass theme.

jmb said...

Corey what a lovely post for this theme. She would crawl right in if she could fit.
I loved the original post too.
Have a great weekend.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Corey, those are wonderful pictures of the mini frog :P If all frogs stayed that size it wouldn't make me jump in fright!! :)

Have a safe trip :)

jams o donnell said...

WHat a wonderful take on the theme. I see someone is fascinated by a specimen. You may have a budding biologists there! Happy weekend

Anna said...

Stunning and perfect for this week theme...
Mine is up
Every Beat Of My Heart
A Little Bit Of Everything

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous pictures and lovely commentary (as usual). I notice that holly is nipping at my heels for the spot of "Top Commenters". I better get busy and lay some down!!

In the meantime, there's an award over at my place for you...

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of my favorite photo series of yours as well :)

Amy said...

These are wonderful!

Cath said...

They are great photos Corey. And since I missed them first time around, I'm glad you posted again. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP