Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 25, 2008

From Sugar To Miss M

You might remember that the lovely Jo and Miss M made the most glorious Birthday surprise . It made my day, and Sug was pretty delighted as well. It was such a lovely gesture, and goes to show what a wonderful person Jo is.

Miss M, is having a birthday today! We wanted to send her birthday wishes as well. I had planned on a special video message, but as I have mentioned before....Video and Corey are just not getting along right now, so I decided to stick with what we know.

So here's to you Miss M! May your Birthday be shiny and bright!








We do hope you enjoy being......THREE!



Sugar wanted to let you know that she was singing the "Happy Birthday" song for you during the photo shoot, but being that is was only 24 degrees outside....it was hard to keep a positive attitude going for pictures. Sorry!

*** oh and don't forget I'm on Top Momma!


CLICK HERE!!!!! You know you want to. Click it a few times in fact. I get a referral each time you click the link, and a click each time you click on Sugar's sweet photo. Isn't that fun? I can't think of a single thing I should be doing today other than clicking. Can you? ***

13 Live It or Love It:

Unknown said...

What a total cutie...I know I say that all the time...but it's so true. Brilliant idea for the Happy Birthday message! Alright...off to click your link.

david mcmahon said...

Can you hear me singing Happy Birthday?

(Just about to send someone to read your post on photographing kids......)

holly said...

crap crap crap crap how could i forget that! i gotta go over and do happy birthdays to miss m!

this was sooo cute. :) :) :)

Bellevelma said...

Adorable! My birthday is in June, by the way ;)

jennwa said...

A very sweet birthday message.
Happy Birthday Miss M.

Don Mills Diva said...

Great birthday message - Happy Birthday Miss M!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Ahhh, thanks sweetie. M waved at her and shouted 'hello Sugarbear'.
She was soooo excited. And Sugarbear was so kind to brave the cold. Brrrrrrr. Miss M sends a big kiss to you all. :D

Donetta said...

Oh they grow so fast! Hope you calibrate your day!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what a sweet way to send Birthday wishes!! I clicked for ya!

CMB said...

Great idea! I can try that for our next family B'day with my new camera...

GHD said...

She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sugar's hair is growing so long. She's adorable. She did good to brave those temperatures all in the name of friendship!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so cute, I miss you guys so much. I know it's been a while, I finally got some time to catchup on everything... sorta :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP