Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2008

It Happens Over Night!

In the 7 days since turning three, my sweet Sugar Bear has asked the following questions:

"What does "married" mean?"

"Do I have to get married? But I don't know how to get married!"

"How did I get in your tummy when I was a baby?"

"How did I get out?"

"When I get little again, I'll go back in your belly, right?"

Then she made this totally awesome statement:

I had just finished lamenting to her about how darn big she is getting. I said, "Sugar, please don't ever get so big that mama can't hold you!" She patted my arm and replied, "don't worry mama! When you get little, I'll let you get in my belly!"

Seriously, does it just happen over night? One day she is my little baby, and next she is asking the BIG questions? EEEEEKKKKKKKK


**********************************************************

If you remember, the lovely Jo and Miss M made the most glorious Birthday surprise . It made my day, and Sug was pretty delighted as well. Here she is on her birthday wearing her birthday crown, enjoying her birthday surprises.

Watching Jo's video:



Cup cake fun(we had her favorite for dinner, spaghetti, and I thought I had washed her face. I was WRONG):







Her one present (the rest she gets this weekend at her party):



Turning THREE was a success! Oh and in case the Choconots are wondering....a friend gave me the cupcake for her. There was only ONE, so mama wasn't tempted to cheat. Thumbs up!

Have a great weekend!

*** oh and don't forget I'm on Top Momma!


CLICK HERE!!!!! You know you want to. Click it a few times in fact. I get a referral each time you click the link, and a click each time you click on Sugar's sweet photo. Isn't that fun? I can't think of a single thing I should be doing today other than clicking. Can you? ***

16 Live It or Love It:

kat said...

That is such a sweet post. I wish I could have heard her ask the wedding question. How adorable is that? "But I don't know how to get married!"

Too cute for words.

holly said...

you are a WARRIOR!!!

seriously cute. mine *still* doesn't want to get married because she wants to live with *me* forever. i, of course, condone that.

Beth Cotell said...

Great pictures!

Both my kids insist that they are not ever going to get married. Not sure why this is! Not even sure if they really understand the word and it's meaning!

Julie said...

Oh no! She's asking that already? I'd love to be a fly on the wall, hearing your responses to her queries. Now that would be a hoot!

Deb said...

Oh how sweet - and that crown is absolutely adorable. Yikes, I guess it really does happen overnight, doesn't it! Those are some big questions for a little Sugar... :)

Don Mills Diva said...

So so cute! The things they say just break. my. heart.

Autumn said...

LOL I love it. I'm so glad I'm not the only one having a hard time with the tough questions! That crown is so cute. Have a fun party this weekend!

CMB said...

Happy 3rd Birthday! What a sweetheart she is. I love the questions she asked you. She has a great mind.

jennwa said...

Happy Birthday Sugar Bear!!!! She looks like a princess in her crown. Good come back on the question.

Kristi said...

Hi,
I just found your blog through another. Very fun and I'll definitely be back.

Megan Cobb said...

Hee hee. Nobody knows how to get married, kid, but we do it anyway and then try to figure it out as we go.

Did someone say cupcake? *Perk*

Yes, three is another magical age - the fun never stops, really.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee. That was so funny and a little scary. how cute she'll let you get in her tummy when she is bigger. Bless her. And thanks for the linky love sweetie. Miss M has asked about the Sugar a few times since we made the film. And the photos are adorable. Big sighhh. They're still only tiny aren't they. :D

My Trendy Tykes said...

I hope she had a great bday!

Linda

Lindy said...

That crown is just too cute for words : ) Happy "3" Sugar!

Michie said...

My daughter turns three in two weeks. I think she might need a crown too. Was it hard to make? Happy Birthday to your 3 year old. :)

Pam said...

Yikes! THE questions! Phoebe hasn't asked anything like that yet, but it is only a matter of time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP