Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ummmm....Well....Okay....

Okay, so a few of the bloggers I read have recently posted a neat little widget that shows the Celebrities that they look like. I found it rather intriguing, and couldn't wait to give it a try. I was excited to see all the fabulous faces pop up. Brooke Shields maybe.....or Cindy Crawford......

Imagine my surprise when I got the results. It appears that I look just like.....

Donny Osmond

Richard Gere

Aidan Quinn


Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay....what in the heck is up? It appears that I must have rather masculine features. Until mine,I had not seen males on any of the other woman blogger's widget....ummmmm...yeah.....? At first, I was a little pissy about it....but then I realized that at least the men on my widget are fairly good looking , right? It could have been a whole lot worse. I could have looked like the dude that plays the character of Ernest....or some old man with a huge nose like Walter Matthau, or something. Right???? it could have been worse. Tell me it could have been worse.

http://www.myheritage.com/collage


For the record, my photo and the photo of Topher Grace are really similar. In fact...we could be twins. Don't you think?

If you are feeling like looking at yourself in a whole new way, head on over to Heritage and make yourself a fancy widget. You never know....you just might be surprised. I know I was.

*** oh and don't forget I'm on Top Momma!


CLICK HERE!!!!! You know you want to. Click it a few times in fact. I get a referral each time you click the link, and a click each time you click on Sugar's sweet photo. Isn't that fun? I can't think of a single thing I should be doing today other than clicking. Can you? ***

19 Live It or Love It:

Unknown said...

Don't worry girl. The reason no guys show up on the girl's widgets is because the girls take 'em off. Trust me, when I did this on Facebook, I took the guys that showed up off, before I posted :) That site is pretty cool though, huh?

jennwa said...

The girls on your list are beautiful and you look like them 80%. And beside Donny looks like a woman, him and Marie are the same person.
I did not get any men,but my daughter did and she is much prettier than I could ever be. So I take having men on the list as a good thing.
Have a great Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I actually think it is less that you have a masculine face, and more that they have a feminine face. They all seem to have a bit softer features. And I agree with the first poster - everyone gets men on their list . . . just not everyone shares it!

Autumn said...

LOL, you crack me up. I agree with Jen, Donny Osmond might as well be a woman. I have held off doing this.. I'm a chicken.

holly said...

i'm really embarrassed. all this time i thought you really *were* topher grace, masquerading as a mommy/photo blogger.

now i find you are a woman.

okay.

yeah, that makes much more sense.

TOTALLY kidding. well, mostly kidding. no TOTALLY kidding. ;)

i'll go now.

Don Mills Diva said...

That is VERY funny but now I am scared to try that. I do think Topher Grace is a cutie though if it's any consolation.

we are reilly said...

Oh, I might have to try this...hope I get some women who they say I look 80% like -- you got several women at 80%!!

david mcmahon said...

That's hilarious, Corey.

I see a resemblance to Enid Blyton. Check it out ....

Bellevelma said...

Oh that was fun! I didn't save mine but top contenders for me were Neve Campell and Matt Dillon. Also included were Jamie Lee Curtis and the Jodie Sweetun (sp?) who played the middle daughter on Full House. Hee Hee!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I am afraid to do this, but I will and I will post it tomorrow on my blog!!! Thanks for the laughs today!

Hillary said...

You're right. It could have been a LOT worse. Way to be optimistic!

Cynthia said...

That is so funny...I have to go try it!

Cynthia said...

OK, I got Liv Tyler and Colista Flockart...They don't look alike, how do I look like both of them?

Maude Lynn said...

Oh, Corey, I did this. Not only did I get men, I got UGLY men!

Donetta said...

Cool for you to get the feedback that you are truly beautiful. Richard Geer man it would be cool to have him be your Dad.

CMB said...

What a great find. Thanks for the heads up. It is amazing how much that picture of Topher Grace looks like your photo. I would not worry about the men, they are practically woman.

Jo Beaufoix said...

But how pretty are all the women that you got Corey?

I got a very weird mix. From Alicia Silverstone to Billy Crystal. Fab.

Lindy said...

At least you didn't get LANCE BASS!!!

Meghan said...

Topher Grace could totally be your brother.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP