Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Photo Hunters~Delicious

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wanted to make the effort to photograph something special for this theme...but alas....I ran short on time. I searched my older photos and ran across this a series of photos I hadn't yet edited from the summer.

My parents have a pretty dandy little garden, and Sugar Bear loved to go out there and see what sort of goodies she could find. One evening we set out to pick strawberries.



Sugar did more eating than picking. She kept saying with a mouth full of strawberry, "One More?" She didn't take the time to say much else, nor share her thoughts on how the strawberries actually tasted.



However, I do believe she found them to be DELICIOUS! What do you think?



Thank you for coming by my blog this week. I can't wait to see more delicious stuff.
Happy Weekend!

*** oh and don't forget I'm on Top Momma!


CLICK HERE!!!!!
You know you want to. Click it a few times in fact. I get a referral each time you click the link, and a click each time you click on Sugar's sweet photo. She's the one with whiskers. Isn't that fun? I can't think of a single thing I should be doing today other than clicking. Can you? ***

41 Live It or Love It:

ellen b. said...

such pretty delicious looking strawberries and a very cute strawberry face!

Michele said...

Oh my, such a sweetie... cute post... yummy strawberries!
Rocky Mountain Retreat

MaR said...

Awww,she is adorable! I am sure she found them delicious, that lovely smile and sparkling eyes tell me so :)
Happy hunting, lovely choices for this week's theme!

jams o donnell said...

Haha what a cute face. I can only surmise that she found them very tasty! Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

Strawberries are great especially picked straight from the plant. Sara from farmingfriends

Carver said...

I love fresh strawberries. She definitely looks like she found that delicious. What a cute child she is. Hope you have a pleasant weekend.

Autumn said...

Oh now I'm yearning for Summer even more! Sugar is sweet as ever in these pics. Mine is up too, not nearly as cute as yours!

Sarge Charlie said...

Now she looks like they were delicious

SnoopyTheGoon said...

No better proof of delicious required, that's for sure!

Unknown said...

We had strawberries and blueberries in our garden this past summer, and I think Bridget was the only one to taste them. She loved to go out there and eat, eat, eat!

Cynthia said...

Awww, I think she liked 'em!

Yolanda said...

Corey I love you avatar. I have one similar on my good reads and shelfari acct. I am a huge fan of tulips.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I''m thinking she liked them.

I know I do!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. such a cutie. Love that last photo! Happy Weekend!

Joyismygoal said...

Yumm looks delicious and she is beautiful!! I love the cute berries and the whiskers too

jennwa said...

Great photo of the strawberries. Sugar Bear looks sweet too. Have great weekend.

m.o.M. said...

Those strawberries don't even look real! Beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!

TR Ryan said...

Look how red those strawberries are! reminds me of summer here in the dead of winter.

Julie said...

Oh my! My Mason would have loved to have joined Sugar in the strawberry patch! He can't get enough of that fruit! :)

Julie said...

your picture of the strawberries reminds me of our daughter when she was little....she sat and ate all of grandpa's strawberries one day and we were going to have strawberry shortcake that night. Ooops:)

Anonymous said...

Delicious -- and nutritious!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

No kid would have resisted popping them into their mouths :) *blush* I might also have pop more into my mouth than into the basket :P
It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

Anonymous said...

Yummy! That looks good to me:) And your DD is ADORABLE! My deliciousness pics are up as well;-) Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Really cute la..

Delicious~
Happy weekend.

http://www.keeyit.com/index.php/2008/01/05/photo-hunter-delicious/

GHD said...

Too sweet! Thanks for posting such great pics.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Too cute... one more... isn't that like 5 more minutes? Great shots!

Juliana said...

She is so cute :D I like your blog also :D

My delicious in here.

Have a nice weekend

Harajuku PearL said...

hehehehe..she must have been having a wonderful deliciously time with the strawberries. Nice pics..

Happy weekend!


Pearl

Anonymous said...

I think the last picture says it all!

Thanks for visiting earlier :)

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

she's so adorable! and yes, strawberries are unarguably non-fattening treats! :)

Anonymous said...

I think Sugar's smile is delicious! Those berries don't have a THING on HER : )

CHIKAI ♥ said...

she's so cute and yeah those berries are sure yummy as shown on your dd's face. ;)

thanks for hopping by my blog! happy photo hunting! :)

www.blogsilog.com

david mcmahon said...

Hi Corey,

Wonderful work, as always. My absolute favourite is the ``one more'' shot. That's just wonderful!!

And I do like teh recent favourite picture too.

All the very best for 2008.

Cheers

David

Anonymous said...

YUM!

PowersTwinB said...

There isnt much better than fresh strawberries off the vines! great photos! Thanks for visiting my hunt

Mommy Lutchi said...

all photos are lovely, thanks for sharing.

Mine is up at 4SeasonsOfmylife and
2Cents Worth . Hope you can visit me too. Happy Hunting.

Teena in Toronto said...

My face would be the same :)

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Ohhh so cute. I love strawberry sugar.
Wish her a happy Birthday from us won't you. It must be coming up soon. xx

holly said...

i totally love the 'one more' shot. that just says it all!

Michelle said...

I love the one of her mouth all full of strawberry and asking for one more!

Anna said...

Wow what a great photos, looks delicious...Mine Is Up Too:
Anna's Daily Journal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP