Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Love Bears All



A Teddy bear is a faithful friend
You can pick him up at either end.
His fur is the color of breakfast toast,
And he's always there when you need him most. ~Anonymous



"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever." ~Rabindranath Tagore



"Everything in life I share, except of course my teddy bear." ~Anonymous



"Teddy bears don't need hearts as they are already stuffed with love." ~Anonymous



"We should come home from adventures, and perils, and discoveries every day with new experience and character." ~Henry David Thoreau



"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Anonymous



My teddybear is soft and brown
His heart is warm and good.
No matter if I laugh or frown
I know I'm understood! ~Anonymous



"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart" ~Helen Keller



"Anyone who has looked a teddy bear in the face will recognize the friendly twinkle in his knowing look." ~Harold Nadolny



"There's something about a Teddy Bear that's impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort and security. It's almost supernatural." ~James Ownby



Sugar and I took advantage of an unexpected snowfall. Her unending sense of adventure draws me out of my comfort zone, and back into the world of play. Watching her fearlessly take on each and every day, inspires me to find the joy in all things I long ago discovered and let go by the way side. She reminds me that even though it may be cold outside.....love and laughter will keep us warm.

LIFE IS GOOD!

29 Live It or Love It:

Unknown said...

Looks like she is having a ball!

Beth Cotell said...

I love these shots! What a great idea...teddy bears in the snow! Looks like fun!

holly said...

these are absolutely adorable. i hope none of these bears turned abominable. they do that in the snow, you know. you must be careful.

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

you have an adorable little girl!

i can't ignore the really nice photos. what camera are you using?

Michele said...

To this day, I still have a special teddy bear. Wonderful pictures, Corey.

Maude Lynn said...

This is one of the cutest posts I've ever seen!

Julie said...

What sweet photos! Braving the cold was definitely worth it for those shots!

Autumn said...

So sweet Corey! I love the shots of Sugars face close up. Did you use your macro for all the shots?

Megan Cobb said...

So cute - bears AND Sugar! ;)

Burgh Baby said...

Beautiful (as always)!

CMB said...

You take the best shots. Love these photos. I think it helps that you have a great little model!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! What a lovely series of photos.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, ans so warm !!!

Love the pictures!

david mcmahon said...

I do like the third shot. Great quotes too, Corey.

Did you know that Tagore won the Nobel Prize for Literature? He was born in Calcutta, the city where I grew up!

Don Mills Diva said...

Heart-meltingly sweet. Thanks!

Jen said...

What a fabulous idea to take the teddies for a sleigh ride! Must have been a fun snow day for all!

Beautiful shots :-)

Allison said...

Aren't toddlers awesome? Thank goodness I am able to enjoy the wonderment through watching P more than I get crabby at him! They are SO cute. He just doesn't have a cuddly yet (though any one of his Elmo stuffies---he has 3---may one day get that title! :-))

we are reilly said...

LOVE these photos -- just precious! How fun to take her bears for a sled ride.

We are getting the snow too -- just not as pretty as yours looks -- ours is blowing and coming down by the inches!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

What a fantastic littler series. I love that teddy bear shot. ALl sorts of clever!

Ashley said...

You have some beautiful photographs!

Deb said...

Those teddy bears look like they're having a blast... LOL And Sugar Bear too, of course! I love her hat. :)

Anonymous said...

Just precious!

mama bear said...

I wish I would of taken pictures of my kids in the snow - I did get lots of video footage of them though! Love your photos girly almost as much as I love you!

Hillary said...

Those pictures are so precious. I love them!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I love the close-ups of Sugar's face especially. just darling.

Kristi said...

That is the sweetest post I have seen in a long time...thank you for the smile.

Michelle said...

Those are the cutest photos! Sugar looks like she is having the best time pulling her bears on the sled!

Heart of Rachel said...

I love the series of photos. They could be perfect for post cards. Excellent shots.

Pam said...

I love her hat, it looks so nice and warm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP