Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~See Food





Check out more Wordless Wednesday photos HERE!

*** oh and don't forget I'm on Top Momma!


CLICK HERE!!!!! You know you want to. Click it a few times in fact. I get a referral each time you click the link, and a click each time you click on Sugar's sweet photo. Isn't that fun? I can't think of a single thing I should be doing today other than clicking. Can you? ***

34 Live It or Love It:

**"Liza"** said...

That is a nice fish market there.Happy WW!
mine is here

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I love ur see-food!!! :P
It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

Miscellany Mom said...

Fun! and i love your Copyright watermark!

Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a seafood eater but that does look good!

Happy WW!

Aloha ~ Kailani
An Island Life

denz said...

wow! you have a very nice picture and I love the way you put consistency of the picture, indeed you have a great post! keep it up!!!

here's mine:
Wordless-1...
Wordless-2...
Happy WW!

jams o donnell said...

Wow that all looks good. Surely those crabs can't be from Dungeness in England? Happy WW

Shelia said...

Ummmm, love seafood year round! Happy WW :)

Beth Cotell said...

So now I'm craving see-food at 6:30in the morning! As usual, great shots!

Anonymous said...

wow those are great!!

jennwa said...

Crabs, Yummy! That looks like a great seafood market.

Burgh Baby said...

Great photos!

holly said...

i can *almost* smell it!!!

Deb said...

Those photos are very mouth-watering - I haven't had seafood in ages! Happy WW :)

Autumn said...

Nice shots Corey, I think I know where that is...
Makes me hungry!

Tammy and Parker said...

wow! great shots! I love seafood!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm Mmmmm mmmmmMMMMMmmmmm MMmmmmm

Julie said...

Makes me hungry! :)

david mcmahon said...

Great post title, Corey!!

And on your previous post - the years DO go quick, but the secret is to enjoy your time with Sugar Bear (as you do).

Now THAT is parenting fulfilment.....

Cynthia said...

I loves me some see food!

Queen of My Domain said...

What great see food pictures.

Lori said...

Oh how I wish that was near me. For New Years I had to buy previously frozen crab legs to cook, bleh!

Maude Lynn said...

If I keep clicking, will you send me some of that crab?

mama bear said...

I see you are moving up the Hot Momma chain...Oh, I mean Top Momma. I've been clicking you like crazy girl! Your photos remind me of my "To Danny" blog (the video of Jim Gaffigan) - you should watch it. Your hubby might even enjoy it.
I'm already signed in but it isn't showing it - uuuughhhhhh!

mama bear said...

Okay, so it did show it. sorry for throwing the tantrum!

Momo Fali said...

Yum! I love crab, love seafood in general. My favorite memory from our honeymoon in Hawaii (don't tell my husband) was this seafood salad I ordered. It was a big, heaping plate of mussels, clams, squid, shrimp...you name it. That and a cold beer...I was in heaven!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Happy Birthday fr Sugar for tomorrow. Miss M and i have a little something for her. :D

Unknown said...

YUMMY Crab!!! I love Seafood. We just don't have a market around here!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Yum! Great pictures Mama! You are becoming quite popular too I see! That is great! You are such a good blogger!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I'm not much for seafood buy my, your talent just stands out as always!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I love market shots. You so could sell those Corey. Another round of excellent shots!

Forgetfulone said...

I came, I saw, I clicked! Loved your photos!

Scribbit said...

What a fabulous price for crab--I'll take five pounds please!

Donetta said...

You must ship me some of that. Oh living in the desert is so absent of the wonders of the sea. I clicked for you. Happy birthday to sugar. Yes in a flash mine is becoming a young lady already.

Rebecca said...

Happy WW!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP