Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~She's No Dum Dum!








For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!

*** oh and don't forget I'm on Top Momma!


CLICK HERE!!!!! You know you want to. Click it a few times in fact. I get a referral each time you click the link, and a click each time you click on Sugar's sweet photo. Isn't that fun? I can't think of a single thing I should be doing today other than clicking. Can you? ***

29 Live It or Love It:

Deb said...

Those are wonderful! I like the 4th and last ones the best - you capture her so well. And it looks like Sugar Bear's a big fan of blue suckers! :)

HartofDixie said...

God she's like a doll so pretty.
Lovely photos!

Amazing Gracie said...

She's a real cutie! That last pic likes as though the sugar got her and she's ready to doze...Precious.
~~~Blessing~~~

Joyful Days said...

Fun that you caught those shots. She will be changing fast!

jams o donnell said...

Aww what a cute set of photos. She certainly loves her lolly! Happy WW

holly said...

i clicked ya two times in a row just now. :) :) :)

that is sooo cute. that last one looks like that might have been the final resting place for the treat. :)

jennwa said...

She is adorable. She is really enjoying that lollipop.

Michele said...

Those are amazing photographs... incredible little girl!

Megan Cobb said...

Bean loves the blue lollipops best - I bet the two of them would be great friends. It starts to feel trite or repetitive after awhile but I will say it again - you are amazing with that camera, my friend.

Maude Lynn said...

The fourth one is definitely my favorite! Look at those eyes!

Burgh Baby said...

They are all cute photos, but the fourth one down is my favorite!

Don Mills Diva said...

I clicked for you - those pictures are just breathtaking. She is sooo pretty.

Danielle said...

She's beautiful! Love these pics. Love the blue of the lolly!

Cynthia said...

What a little cutie she is!

I forwarded your email about Mini Horses to my Mom...I hope she didn't talk your ear off;)

Liz said...

She is awesome! Thanks for dropping by ;) Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely photos. You're daughter is such a darling. Happy WW.

CMB said...

What a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

Oh man, those are such cute photos!! I love the sequencing.

Autumn said...

She is such a doll! Great shots Corey! I totally spaced WW this week.. I'm on work overload... eeek!

Anonymous said...

Oh! She's a cutie!! Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

those are fantastic!

L.L. Barkat said...

absolutely, absolutely wonderful. What a doll.

Lindy said...

Ooooo! So cute! I love the first and 4th ones best : ) The caption is just downright adorable too!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how sweet her face is, then to add a ball of sugar, *sigh* I think we all need to check our blood sugar levels STAT! lol

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

And once again I say, OH THOSE EYES! What a cutie.

Misty DawnS said...

She is absolutely beautiful and adorable! Precious!

david mcmahon said...

Beautiful work, as always!

Unknown said...

That child has the most stunning eyes I've ever seen. A true heartbreaker in training.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Ahhh Corey she is too cute. She has such a twinkle in her eye. And I clicked you sweetie. You are doing soooo well. I bow to your Top Mommaness. It's so exciting. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP