Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

URGENT!!!!!! So many prayers needed!

There is just no way I can put into words the despair I am feeling today. A little honey, born the same month as my Sugar has been awaiting a heart transplant. Today she suffered a stroke. She has a large blood clot in the left side of her brain, and is not able to speak or move the right side of her body. Many prayers are being requested for this little girl, and her family. Please visit her blog and offer up support and prayer. My friend, her mama, is in desperation.
I ask this in a puddle of tears, and with a heart that is aching for such a little life that is suffering.
May God quickly and safely break up the clot and restore full function. Please......
Fight hard little Gabriella! We believe in YOU! ♥

9 Live It or Love It:

Heidi said...

We will definitely keep her in our prayers! It is so hard to watch a little one suffer so much.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying, my Friend.

Michelle said...

Praying!

bonggamom said...

I just dropped by your friend's website and left her a note. What a beautiful, strong little girl. I hope she gets her heart soon!

Christina said...

oh dear. oh my. praying, praying, praying!

Mary Ellen said...

Oh my goodness! My heart just sank reading this.

Autumn said...

Sending Prayers.

Beth Cotell said...

I'm praying.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Bless you my lovely. Have sent prayers for her and for you to help you through all this worry. Hugs. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP