Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I heart Faces (week three)

I'm excited to share that my "I heart faces" entry  from last week, came in at 7th place.  :)  Check it out!  What a thrill.

This week, the process is the same, but there is a theme, which is JOY!

Once again, I went digging through the archives and decided on this one:


June2107037ew

This is pure JOY on her face.  She had just been out in the Strawberry Patch with Grandma....and she was feeling GREAT!  




31 Live It or Love It:

Montserrat said...

Well, obviously! How can you say "no" to a face like that? So adorable.

Anonymous said...

That's very cute.

Le laquet said...

He he he - face down in the strawberry patch? Love it!

illahee said...

oh, she's so cute!

Marcelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS...7th is very good as I have seen how many actually enter the competition.
I've had two of my photo's come 2nd and one 3rd in the facebook photography competitions...its a wonderful feeling to be acknowledged...
Bt then sugar bear has an adorable face - who could over look her!¬!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet little girl...def. captured the joy on her face...great job!

Gayle said...

There's those little girl cheeks!

Mary Ann said...

Cute!!!! Congrats on last week too!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning : ). That is so exciting! I love this picture. Strawberries make me feel joyful too! God bless you this week! Good luck again!

Lori said...

look at those cheeks! looks like she loved the strawberries

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh Corey, that is wonderful!!! You take beautiful photos, so it just seems natural.


I love that messy face!!

jennykate77 said...

Great picture...full of JOY! That messy face is so cute!

Melinda said...

What a cutie! And congrats on your 7th place finish last week!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh yeah...that's complete and utter joy there! :) She must have had the time of her life in that strawberry patch with Grandma.

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Katarina said...

so cute!

Aunt Julie said...

Nothing can beat the feeling of Pure Joy, strawberries and Grandma! Once again a stellar snap...BTW, Uncle Lynn decided to join the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival, so we're having an impromptu Pop'rs Giveaway this week!

Anonymous said...

Yum!

Anonymous said...

That face of hers is too cute!

Christina said...

such a sweet little face full of joy!! I think I'll join in this meme next week. Congrats on placing!

Jackie said...

Look at those chubber cheekers. You just want to squish 'em. Of course the joy is all over her face!!

Christi said...

Strawberries, oh my! Congrats on last week. That boo boo face was great.

Annette said...

Such a cute picture!

I sat here watching your "slide show" of photos at the top of your blog. They are all fabulous. Love it. Makes me want to take better pictures. I also like your copyright watermark.

Esther said...

is that joy or mischief? too cute!

Unknown said...

Great photo for sure - yummy treats!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh so cute. :D Congrats.

Ratliffs said...

What a cute little girl!! I love those chubby checks smeared with strawberries!!

Killlashandra said...

Her strawberry joy is wonderful! What a great look. Congrats on 7th too. :)

tiarastantrums said...

super cute!!!!

IMAGEine Couture Photography said...

Thank you for the wonderful comments and for visiting my blog! This pic is PRECIOUS!!! So real, in the moment and so full of JOY!!!

Heather said...

Oh, that's a great shot!!

Jennifer Bowen said...

How utterly adorable! I love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP