Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I heart Faces (week two)

Last week, everywhere I went I ran across this little button.


You had to be nearly living in a hole not to have seen it. For the first week of a new photography sharing meme, it sure had an amazing following. Being the photography loving freak that I am, I simply couldn't let the opportunity to play along pass me by.

For my first entry, in the kids category, I wanted very much to use an oldie but a goodie. Without a doubt this photo is one of my all time favorites. I took this back in March of 2007. Sigh....the girl just has a pout that melts my itty bitty heart.



IMG_3360e2ww



I mean seriously....can you hardly stand it?

37 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

Awesome face, and gorgeous eyes. Great job.

Christina said...

Ummm, apparently I am living in a hole as this is the first I've seen of this meme! I sure do love her little pout face, tho!

Jackie said...

Oh, my!! What a face!! Do you think kids are all born with that gene for that lip?? lol

illahee said...

oh that face! ADORABLE!!

Marcelle said...

hehehe, look at that face, what a madam she is hey!!!!
Gosh kids can be so cute!!

Gayle said...

Yep, I'm livin' in that hole as well. Oh, I bet she can get her way with that pout! :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh my goodness ~ that is one of the cutest expressions ever! Everything about your photo is fantastic...wonderful entry. :)

So glad you found us and decided to play along,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

Oh, lol... I'm also living in a hole ;-)

That is one of the cutest pouts I've ever seen!

Drew said...

I know that expression well. You captured it! I love to see photos that show all of kids emotions, not just happy ones. Because, quite frankly, that's life! :)

BTW, I LOVE your blog header. The stickers are a hoot!

IMAGEine Couture Photography said...

What a cutie! I love the colors in her shirt and her eyes! Great job!

Maude Lynn said...

Awww! I can feel my heart melting!

Teresa said...

Bright beautiful colors- and love the pout.

Allyson said...

Awesome! That is irresistible.

Autumn said...

I love this picture.. so sweet. You inspired me to enter too!

Melinda said...

It would definitely be hard to tell that little face "No". Great photo!

Nichole said...

I remember this one! Such a sweet face!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Ohh--such a sweet little face. Great capture.

Brightfish said...

Sooo sweet!

Tanya said...

Wow!! That is an amazing shot!! Love the colours! and her eyes!!!

Aspiemom said...

Great shot! And a sweet little pout!

Carolyn Egerszegi said...

Awesome shot of Sugar Bear. Cuteness to the tenth power!!

Aunt Julie said...

What a face! Hope you won first place!!

Unknown said...

I don't think I could say no to her. Gorgeous : ).

holly said...

i can NOT hardly stand it. i get this face from the thrower HOURLY. luckily it is sandwiched by its polar opposite.

perhaps i was living in a hole.

oR i'm not a photographer.

it's probably a bit of both.

with this kind of melting, how do you have any heart left? it must keep regenerating.

Lori said...

what a great picture! got to love the look

Anonymous said...

**THUD!!!**

That was me falling in a heap on the floor due to intense cuteness overdose! ;)

Sugar, you're one in a million! :D

Holly said...

Great shot:)

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

That is SUCH a classic shot of Sugar - not that she is pouty all the time (not at all) but she just always conveys so much personality. You are so great at catching those moments!

Randi said...

Awwwww! This photo is just too cute for words.

Killlashandra said...

You have seriously captured the essence of the pout! What an awesome picture. I have to admit i heart faces had me digging through older pictures too. :)

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! The picture just brings a smile to my face, I can see my son making the exact same face. So cute!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

So darn cute! Love the expression...a priceless childhood moment!

Tabitha Blue said...

Ok, I could not resist that little pout... and THOSE EYES!! Wow.

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sad!

Kristen said...

YAY for making 7th place this week!!! I was just browsing the top ten and immediately recognized this gorgeous face!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing...perfect expression, color, clarity, everything!! Congratulations on your winning image!!!

Dirkjogt said...

What an expression! Great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP