Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Q and A.......well....It's Time for the A's!

Have you noticed that my blog has been ....umm....boring lately? Yeah....me too! I have been crazy busy or shall we say pre-occupied with life stuffs, and I am hardly finding the time to do anything. I simply throw a few photos at this place, and run....off to the next thing on my list. I am not liking it, and I know I have been whining about it for awhile now, and it is getting so old, and......I have no more excuses. I will be PUMPING UP THIS PARTY!

Oh yes, I will....you just WAIT!

Cause it ain't happening today!

Today, I only have like 5 minutes to get a post up, and I.HAVE.NOTHING!

However, a week ago, I opened up this here Bloggity Blog (why do I like that phrase?) to some questioning, and I fully intend on holding up my end of the bargain with some answers. You all asked some darn good questions, and I have lumped some of them into categories (because I am anal like that), and have come up with at least 6 different blog post ideas. There were a few stragglers that I couldn't seem to fit into a category (oh and I tried.....), so I will quickly address them here.

First off, my lovely, and fairly new blogging buddy Marcy inquired as to whether I have every had a dancing lesson. Ummmm...NO! well......YES......ummmmm sort of. I have never had any real dance training, if that is what you mean. However, my first experience with dance was in First Grade, when we spent a few weeks partaking in the art of SQUARE DANCING. Oh how I loved me some square dancing. Unfortunately, after a few "Corey is talking too much in class" meetings with my mother, they made up their minds that if I couldn't be quiet in class, I had to sit out in the dancing. Well, if you know me.........you won't be surprised to hear that to this day, I know NOTHING about square dancing. le..sigh....

Secondly, Marcy also wondered what makes me mad. Well, isn't that a loaded question? I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about it. I can go on and on and on about the injustices of the world, but if I'm really honest, most things don't make me MAD. I tend to get SAD about things instead. I am a tender hearted lady, and I find myself getting sad about the problems with this world. I am not saying I don't ever get MAD though, cause I do, but usually it takes something rather LARGE to do so. OR....anything or anyone messing with my Sugar Bear's happiness. You don't even want to see me then. I'm a pretty fierce mama bear.

OH Hey....I just thought of something that makes me MAD.....my darling friend Kimi, queried me on what was for dinner. ARGH! and yet again, I don't know! THAT just plain makes me MAD. I tell myself all the time that I will start menu planning, and I NEVER do. I get so mad at myself about that. Each night at 6 pm-ish, I tiredly trip into our house with about 40 bazillion things in my arms, and a very tired, and hungry Sugar Bear at my feet. I stumble around my kitchen taking note of the food we have, and TRY to come up with a plan. All the while, Sugar is NEEDING me, and the Hubby is NEEDING me, and all I want to do is yell out, "Cold Cereal for dinner, AGAIN!" and half the time I do. It isn't that we don't have food, or that we don't have recipes that we like. It is simply poor planning, and a lack of time that forces us into this frustrating cycle. Oh yes....it needs to change.

Breathe in.....breathe out....breathe in....breathe out......(calming down)

It's a darn good thing my ultra fabulous friend Jo is here to save my sanity by asking the following question:

"if you were a penguin, what would your favorite colour be?"

I love that this question assumes that I am NOT a penguin, when in reality....are we certain that I am NOT? hmmmm.....anyhow, the answer is yellow. Yup, yellow.....I have no idea why, because yellow snow is just plain nasty. Am I right or am I right?

Gotta run.....or I'll be late for not knowing what we'll be having for dinner tonight, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?

8 Live It or Love It:

holly said...

i have ALWAYS suspected you were a penguin. i'm pleased to hear you aren't. but aren't we all penguins deep down?

what would your favorite colour be if you *weren't* a penguin? that's hwo we find out for sure whether you are one or not.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. Can't wait to hear the rest.

And I may be wrong, but I think this might be the first ever Cory post I have read with no pictures at all. Gasp.

Deb said...

I am the same way about dinner - and it's not any better with being home during the days now, unfortunately. I think I have some kind of mental block that won't let me even think about what to make for dinner anytime before 5:30 pm. LOL

Christina said...

Aha! So the cat's out of the bag...err, I mean the pneguin's out of the bag. You are a penguin!!!

I've been feeling lately that my blog is totally blah and pathetic, but hand't noticed that around here! Your pictures always rock, and you can make anything entertaining...like this "nothing" post!

Anonymous said...

I have fallen off the menu planning wagon and seriously need to climb back on. It makes SUCH a difference.

Marcelle said...

I NEVER FIND YOUR BLOG BORING!!! relax its just you - we dont feel that...your readers!

LOL...thanks for answering my questions...
I danced from age 5 - became a dance teacher and have been teaching for 30 years now. I cant imagine life without movement!! :)

YIP, have to agree, whats going on in the world is enough to make you MAD...make you go barney!!

Dont rush around too much now...remember ME time...and thats blogging for sure.

Autumn said...

Boring? well now that you mention it I did fall asleep while reading it a couple times last week.... I KID, I KID!
Your not boring my dear, it's all in your head.

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh Corey, I'm with you on the meal planning... I don't. And I want to. And every week I say I will. And every week I still don't. And every week I get frustrated figuring out what to shop for and what to make. Oh the endless cycle. Maybe someday we'll change. Maybe. Someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP