Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 19, 2009

The One Where I Realize That THIS is my 500th Post, and Feel Like We Need To Do Something Special

Holy 500 posts, Batman!

The other day, I was over at Megan, of Fried Okra's blog (who by the way happens to be a really awesome blogger, and a topnotch person to boot), when she announced that her 500th post was coming up. I feeling sassy and was all about making fun of her obvious lack of a LIFE, until I came back over here and realized that I only had 4 post to go to be right there with her. SNAP.....now who needs a life? It's ME....It's ME!

Off and on, over the past few months, I have toyed with the idea of a post where I open it up to all of YOU to ask ME all the burning questions that have been keeping you up at night. I'm sure you have some, right? Well, now's your chance.......all you have to do is ask me! Who knows what we'll find out....do I wear boxers or briefs? What are my thoughts on Yo Gabba Gabba? Is my lawn mower electric or gas powered? You ask....and I'll do my best to answer them in a follow-up post or two (depending on the amount of questions, and how...ummm....interesting they are.)

Please help me celebrate this momentous occasion, and leave me a comment with YOUR burning question. Come on...don't leave me hanging here, looking like a girl who doesn't have a life, AND has no friends. Now THAT would be embarrassing!

19 Live It or Love It:

tommie said...

Did you always picture youself as a one kid mom?

Congrats on that many posts!

Aspiemom said...

Where did you meet your husband?

Anonymous said...

My burning question is What is Sugar Bear's real name?

LOL

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, girl! How did that happen??? :D

I have the opposite problem at the moment. I'm currently being a very, very bad blogger ;P I think I'm bored with myself and have therefore been posting rather infrequently (and you've probably noticed that my commenting has been even worse...)

I'm getting hate email with things like, "WRITE SOME NEW POSTS DOGGONE IT!!!" in the subject line... *sigh*

Marcelle said...

Did you give natural birth

Are you going to have more Sugar Bears.

Have you ever had a dancing lesson

What makes you mad

LOL - I could go on and on here

Congrats on the 500th post, I wonder where I am, think further to be honest...700 odd the last time I looked

Anonymous said...

What's your version of a perfect day?

What do you most enjoy doing with Sugar Bear?

What are some things you do to make the more mundane tasks of life (cleaning, laundry, etc.) special to involve Sugar?

Congrats on the 500th post! That's definitely a milestone!

Beth Cotell said...

What did you do before you became a stay-at-home mom?

:) said...

What software program do you use to edit your photos?

Autumn said...

I almost didn't comment but after reading the questions and knowing the vast majority of the answers I figure I need to shake it up and ask a couple questions.
Do you have any regrets in life?
Have you ever felt like you haven't handle a situation the way you wanted to with Sugar?
Has your husband ever watched Sugar alone for an extended period of time, or any time at all?

Ok I have more but I figure those are for another time..and place.. lol. 500 posts.. man you do need to get a life. ;)

Corey~living and loving said...

oooo we are getting some fun questions here. :) Thank you to all of you that have participated. Feels good to NOT be such a blogging....ummmmm....loser. LOL

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Here's my question...when are you going to post that cute video of you singing that I saw a while back????

Killlashandra said...

A burning question...hmmm...what was your favorite photo shoot and why?

holly said...

here's a question for you:

why haven't you answered my questions!!!

did you see what i did there? that's called, technically, a 'meta-question'.

you're welcome.

:) :)

Anonymous said...

I love knowing the answers to some of those questions! Hmmm, what can I ask you...???

How about "What's for dinner?" I bet you don't even know that one!!

Love reading your blog!! Congratulations on your 500th post!!

Christina said...

500 posts!? That's nothing, my dear. Apparently I'm the one with no life since I've got 773 on the books in not-quite 2 years. Oy.

but I'm too bogged down in my own questions right now to even think of any for you. Sorry. LOL

Michelle said...

happy 500 posts to you!

when did your passion for photography start? Sorry if has already been asked; didn't have a chance to look through the other reponses to see what questions were asked!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Yay, comgrats my lovely. Right, hmmm, thinking thinking.

Does hubby ever pose for photos for you?

If you were a penguin, what would your favourite colour be?

Are you planning a trip to the UK any time soon??

Mwah.

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh wow, congrats on your 500 posts!!! Now I have to go check my number!!

Ok, so what does a normal day look like in your life? Do you cook breakfast or dinner? The plain/regular things are what helps me get to know someone!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Gayle said...

My questions have to parallel Autumn's. I am probably most curious about your relationship with your husband (which is none of my damn business). I just remember one of the first things I read when finding your blog...about his not wanting children and not being involved much with Sugar (so then I would guess with you as well). And you NEVER (hardly ever) post photos of him. I guess I'm curious because my first husband really didn't want kids (we had three together) and he never did anything with us. Eventually (after ten years) I had enough of being alone, and now have a wonderful husband and father to my children. So ya, if I could get any questions answered it would be the dirt on the husband. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP