Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Survived.....

....the week that nearly killed me, and boy do I need a nap. Like a LONG winters nap. Many of you know why my week was so busy, and for those of you that don't....here's a little hint.

Jan1009_0037ew

I'll be back soon, with the details. For now....it will be nice to get to bed before Midnight for once. Seriously, lack of sleep is doing NOTHING for the rumor going around that "I have lost my marbles!" 

Here's to a really great, and relaxing week ahead!

14 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

lOL...
Being a mommy is very very demanding!!

david mcmahon said...

Glad you survived, Corey. Shall I bring the family round to lend a hand?

Beth Cotell said...

Can't wait to hear about and see all the activities!

Susie said...

So glad you made it! I have one of those weeks coming up- right around the Superbowl. I'll be chiming in with you for survival skills!

Oh, and

I like cake!

Autumn said...

Oh dear, I hope you get some rest. I'm sure it turned out fab.

:) said...

Looks like Sugar is playing Zingo. I know because we have that game and I recognize the piece she is holding in her hand.

Maude Lynn said...

No rest for the wicked, Corey!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your Sugar! I'm sure it was well worth the effort and the long days... can hardly wait to see the results!

Gayle said...

I'm guessing you were planning the perfect birthday party? Can't wait to see the photos.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh I hope it was fabulous. We're in the planning stage here. I'm so mad that I didn't mention it on my blog. Send her big kisses from her friends in the UK. xoxox

tommie said...

eeks, looks like some kid game like Candyland.....I have played my share!

Anonymous said...

Not already! Wow that came back around fast! Can't wait to see the photos -- happy birthday, Sugar! :D

Heart of Rachel said...

I read the earlier comments and just want to greet Sugar a wonderful birthday.

Killlashandra said...

I hope it's been a little relaxing so far. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP