Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An Interview With A Vampire....oh I mean A MOM!

Recently, I was brave enough to ask my dear bloggy buddy, Holly, to interview me. Brave you ask....what's so brave about that? Well, take a quick glance at these questions and you'll see. She happens to be the type of friend that always knows how to make me laugh. Often, her single comment on one of my posts easily outshines my entire post. Not only is she a total crack up...I consider her a lovely person. I found a real gem when I ran into this lady. Yup.....probably an emerald.....she reminds me of an emerald....and I have no idea why.

Anyhow, on to the GREAT questions.....and my feeble attempt at answers. Enjoy!


1. i move next door to you. which item from the kitchen would you prefer i *didn't* borrow when i ran out of?

Oreos.....nope...no oreos for you. I just can't bare to watch you destroy them....CAN'T.DO.IT! There little cries for "help" break my heart!

2. you have such a great relationship with sugar bear. what will you miss about year three?

Well, to be technical, being THREE was actually year FOUR, but who is counting? I certainly try not to. So much growth in this year. It was truly the year she left babyhood behind. We said goodbye to her beloved crib, and the diapers. It is really hard to look at this four year old, and not see a "big girl". I miss being able to fool myself that she still is a baby.


the thrower asks me to add 'is she interested in only very slightly younger boys who may or may not throw things?

I'm deeply sorry to tell the thrower that Sugar Bear has a thing for older boys. sigh....It is cute NOW, but I'm not going to be loving it in a few years....of THAT I'm sure.

3. your husband is bringing home a new animal this evening. what is it and what is his/her name?


Shhhhh.....we don't speak of such things......in hopes that it won't happen again....for a long while. But...for the sake of this interview, I'll play along in a whisper.

Tonight he came home with a three-legged turtle, named Tri-tip.

what is its quirky characteristic?

ummmmm....it has three legs.....HELLOOO!

does *it* heart jesus?

We did introduce him to jesus...and they hit it off really well. Mostly, Tri-tip listened intently to jesus' birthing story, and thanked his lucky stars for being a boy.

4. i absolutely love your photos. apart from, obviously, sugar bear, what has been your favorite subject (to shoot)?


Without a doubt, aside from my Sugar, taking photos of an expecting mother, has been the most amazing experience. I have only had the honor once, but it was surely enough to give me a dream. It would be one of my deepest honors in life to be allowed to capture such an amazing time in a woman's life. Someday...someday...

5. madonna moves next door to you on the other side from me. what would you prefer *she* didn't borrow?


I have zero hesitation in saying, "my funnels!" Nope....CAN'T.DO.IT! Cause we all know what she would do with them.....

Madonna Cones Pictures, Images and Photos




So there you have it. whew....made it through. Now's your chance to participate.

Here's the directions:


1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

10 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

This is dangerous. What if you asked something I don't want to answer. Do I get to pass? Of course I do. It's my blog! :) Okay, interview me!

Autumn said...

Oh Fun! Those questions and answers are great! Ok.. interview me! I'm only slightly scared of you... ok moderately scared...

Killlashandra said...

By all means interview me. What a hoot this could be. :)
Tri-Tip is a wonderful name BTW.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love your answer for Madonna!! Too funny!!

As long as there is no definite deadline, I would love for you to interview me!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love your answer for Madonna!! Too funny!!

As long as there is no definite deadline, I would love for you to interview me!!

Aunt Julie said...

This is so funny, 'cause I've got the same "interview meme" up at my place today! Different questions, but still...and I wouldn't loan Madonna a funnel, either. Not that she would ask me, 'cause I only have one!

holly said...

FANTASTIC!

i LOVE that you caught me out on the year-three stuff. niiice. lo, but did i giggle.

corey, honey, i can't possibly outshine your post with my silly little comments. but i'm glad i make you laugh. i love that we are buddies. :) :) :)

i promise never to crush your oreos!!

fab fab fab my dear!

you will soon be linked, and forever linked on an faq for the new thingie i'm making (shshsh! you'll just have to wait and see!).

now i have to go console the thrower. he.is.heartbroken. who knows if he will love - or even share - again.

Christina said...

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while. Thanks - I needed that!! You say she's funny, but I say youre pretty dang funny yourself! But I'm a whimp and don't have time for interviews now. ;)

Tabitha Blue said...

Corey, this was great and so much fun!!!! I just love your personality... and THAT definitely shines through on your posts. You'd make a fun friend.. of course we'd be mommy friends and let the girls run and play because it seems like they are permanently attached to us!!!!!!!

Love your answers and I wouldn't give up the oreos either!! And the funnels, HILARIOUS!!!!!!

:)
Tab

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee, you did that so well. Fabulous. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP