Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday~ Reason Number 647 My Bum is Big!

Jan2609_0028ew

For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!

22 Live It or Love It:

Berta said...

Oh! But what a way to go!

angie said...

Chocolate! I think I might have some m&ms in the cabinet...

Michelle said...

Chocolate!!! I have some right now!

Robyn Jones said...

LOL!

Oh, but the truth tastes good.... (my butt is big for the same reason I am sure...)

Donetta said...

butt is one thing migraine another. I'll pass.
How are you, choc on the brain?
well hope it is a calm day.

jams o donnell said...

Ah but I bet you enjoyed all that choc! Happy WW

Pretty Life Online said...

LOL! Great catch for wordless... Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy WW!

Janet said...

Oh Yum! Pity we can't buy that brand here. Stacey became addicted to it when she was in Turkey!!

Marcelle said...

So bad for my diet!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those don't last long in my house either.

eastcoastlife said...

I love chocolates!!
*grabs one*

Michele said...

We all deserve a little sweet happiness once in awhile...
((Hugs))

Aunt Julie said...

I need to print out this picture and hang it on the fridge...maybe that would put a stop to my chocolate addiction!

The Blonde Duck said...

Saying hi from SITS!!

Anonymous said...

Damnit you're making me hungry again!

Christina said...

The CRACKLE right there in the middle? It's got my name on it.

Joanna said...

That is hilarious! Chocolate is so wonderful isnt it?

Killlashandra said...

That just makes me giggle. ;)

holly said...

KRACKEL! i haven't seen that in ages!

it goes straight to my krackel region, too.

Deb said...

Ooooh yummmmmm.... :)

Anonymous said...

But remember that the dark chocolate has been proven to be heart and brain healthy. Eat some every day!

Happy WW!

Tabitha Blue said...

Looks delightful!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP