Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday~ No More Monkeys Jumpin' On The Bed!

Jan0409_0008ew

Jan0409_0062ew

Jan0409_0024ew

Jan0409_0025ew

Jan0409_0055ew

Jan0409_0031ew

Jan0409_0047ew

Jan0409_0066ew





For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!

15 Live It or Love It:

Sarah said...

Fun! Love the expression of pure joy on her face.

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Good times!

Marcelle said...

She's having such fun, love the expression on her face..the photo's make me want to jump on the bed with her...it looks such fun!

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

It looks like she is having a really good time. :) Jumping on the bed is one of my boys favorite activities.

Aisling said...

I love it. Never had a good enough camera to take shots like this when my boys were little.

Christina said...

I can hear her laughter from here!

Aspiemom said...

Looks like she's having a blast!

Killlashandra said...

Wonderful pictures! What is it about any piece of furniture that bounces. It instantly draws kids to it to jump and jump and dive and roll. Looks like lots of fun. :)

Amber said...

Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Hehe looks like she's having a ball

Megan Cobb said...

Correction. ONE more monkey jumpin on the bed! Darling, Corey. She is such a joy to behold!

Anonymous said...

I just love her smile.

holly said...

i so want to do this!!! only if i get near my bed right now, i'll be sleepin'...

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, looks like she is having too much fun!!! Jumping on the bed makes me crack up laughing too!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee, I have two of those monkeys. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP