Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 15, 2011

52 weeks of ME- Week 3


The theme this week was "Focus on the eyes". If I had to choose a feature of my person that I like the most, I'd easily pick my eyes. The color.....this I love. Blue is my favorite color. As for the lashes.....well, I have few....and I have a nervous habit of pulling them. Yes....I'm weird, and it is one thing I really wish I'd stop doing, because often I have bald patches in my eyelashes. NICE! This photo worked out really well, as the angle hid my lashes. I did not intend this...but it was a happy surprise. :)

Jan1311_0033ew

My eyes....the color...they make me happy. Why you ask? Well, because it is nearly the only thing Sugar Bear got from me, and let me tell you....it makes my heart sing. ♥

Be sure to head on over to visit Jessie and Cara to see all the fabulous ladies taking part in this cool project.




13 Live It or Love It:

Nickolaus Cave said...

The blue material really brings out the blue in your eyes! Lovely.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Loving this project, Corey! You look beautiful!

Cara said...

You do have great eyes and I like how you really look happy in this shot!

Autumn said...

I agree that the blue material really helps to accentuate how blue your eyes are. Very pretty!

Tabitha Blue said...

Your eyes are absolutely stunning! I'd be proud if them too :) So glad you're taking pics of yourself!

~Tabitha

a said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Kimberly said...

I was just commenting last week that I could see where Sugar Bear got her beautiful eyes, and here they are again. ;)

Megan Cobb said...

Really, really, really beautiful. This is such a great project for you. And for those of us lucky to get to see your work on it!

Christina said...

Blue eyes are always touted as something special. I have them too. But the rich, deep, expressive colot of yours?! that's something really beautiful indeed! Love your soft focus here, too.

Jessie said...

Such a pretty self portrait. You have such rich beautiful blue eyes. Lucky you and Sugar Bear!

Janet said...

What a great photo!BEAUTIFUL eyes!

Tanya said...

I'm excited to travel this journey with you :) If kitty was anything to go by we are in for a treat! Lovely lovely pic Cory!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Your eyes are stunning Corey, and Sugars are so similar. And oh myBob that dog is a little sweetie. So much character in that face, :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP