Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 22, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- Week Four

Ummmmm....yeah! This week's theme had me stumped....and well.....just uncertain.

Focus on Unusual Elements


I had no idea what that even met....so I just did something unusual or unexpected. This angle is surely NOT something I have EVER encouraged in a photo of myself. I draws the eye to an unusual element on my face.....A LARGE NOSE. Yes....Corey has a big nose. It runs in my family...and I'm over it. It's been there my whole life, so why fight it? Why not just take a picture that looks right on up that huge nose, and post it on the INTERNET? Sure......why not?
Jan2211_0014ew

So there you have it? It ain't pretty.....it isn't expected....and we can be darn sure that it can't get any worse. Now I can spend the next 48 weeks without my panties in a bunch with worry over looking like a fool. I've got it over with quickly. :)


Be sure to head on over to visit Jessie and Cara to see all the fabulous ladies taking part in this cool project.




12 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

Well done! Original idea and I DON'T think your nose is huge at all! :)

Jessie said...

You had me laughing! I personally love this shot!

Beth Cotell said...

I don't think you have a large nose at all! I love the shot - you are crazy!

Cara said...

I love your humor Corey, you made me laugh. I agree with Janet, original idea and your nose is not huge.

Autumn said...

You crack me up! Well done, so glad you're back. :)

Marcelle said...

I would be totally stumped as well ~so well done on thinking out of the box...something you are so good at doing!¬

a said...

This week's assignment WAS tricky, wasn't it? :)

Lisa said...

Corey you rock!
I LOVE your nose.

Kimberly said...

Oh goodness, you have me laughing! What a hoot you are. Can I just say that I truly admire you for putting yourself out there like this? :)

Jen said...

You are too funny Corey. I was so focused on your chin, I did not even notice your nose (which I think is lovely).

Christina said...

Hehehe! You are such a riot Corey! Thanks for always making me laugh. :o) And for the record, I've never thought you have a large nose.

cynthia said...

LOL. I like this photo even more now that I've read this post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP