Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Berry Sweet Bag

Been blogging less, and crafting more. Life is so very good.

My Sugar Bear needed a special bag for a special activity (to be shared later). I dug through all my fabric and came up with some fun flannel that The Sugar would love. Her favorite colors are pink and green, and she is a FREAK for any sort of berry.

Recently, while perusing some fun crafty blogs, I ran across this really darling reversible tote. The lovely, Ali, inspired me so much, that I set to making not only my very first bag, but my very first bag with NO INSTRUCTIONS! eeekkkkk....what a challenge.

But....I think I stepped up, and ended up with one the the CUTEST bags I've ever seen.


Sept2709_0001ew

Don't you just LOVE the fabric. So SWEET!

Sept2709_0004ew

Sugar Bear love the strawberry fabric, so this side is her very favorite.

Sept2709_0006ew

Here is the reverse side. It is my favorite. I love the little pocket.


Sept2709_0008ew


Here you can see the the strawberry fabric is now on the inside. ♥

Sept2709_0011ew

I am just so very proud of myself for pulling this thing off. It was a bit of a brain puzzle figuring out how to make sure it looked good both inside and out. The amazing thing is....I didn't have to take any of it apart in the process. That is seriously a miracle.

Sept2709_0012ew

Sugar will be using it tomorrow. I can't wait to see her packing it around.


14 Live It or Love It:

Unknown said...

Look how crafty you are : ) Way to go!

Lindy said...

love the bag- can't wait to find out what the secret activity is!!

Maude Lynn said...

That is just adorable!

bBchronicles said...

You GO GIRL . . .adorable. Makes me want to get my sewing machine out!

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

That is so adorable!! Love this!!

Stefany said...

Love it! I have a thing for strawberries and homemade bags! Win!

Christina said...

well done! I couldn't make a bag like that even WITH a pattern, let alone all on my own!

Donetta said...

Great job! that is too cute.

Flory said...

You did a great job with this bag! Love the colors!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

kayerj said...

very cute!

Gayle said...

I love the bag, and seeing it wants me to sit through one less basketball game. Not that I could really do that, but it sounded good. lol Nicely done, lady.

Aly said...

your bag turned out so cute! my girls are wondering why I haven't made one for them.

Marcelle said...

You so clever!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP