Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces~ Blue




I could spend hours flipping through my photo files looking for the perfect photo for this week's theme, but when it comes right down to it.....when I think of BLUE, the first thing that ALWAYS comes to mind is my Sugar Bear's eyes. Being that I have a sewing project calling my name right now, I figured it would be easy enough to just feature my most recent favorite shot of my blue eyed beauty.


Sept0709_0084e5by7w

Be sure to head on over to I ♥ Faces to see some fabulous BLUE shots.


18 Live It or Love It:

B said...

Gorgeous little girl, gorgeous photo. Just sweet!

Thanks for the comment :o)

Unknown said...

She is a beauty! A total beauty with her big blue eyes!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I always love your photos. Love them!

Colleen said...

Beautiful blue eyes!!

Jessica Marie said...

So sweet! Lovely photo!

Indy Cookie said...

Stunning capture of a gorgeous blue-eyed beauty!

Brad said...

Beautiful eyes and captured so well

TatterScoops said...

What an excellent shot! She's so beautiful! :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

beautiful eyes!

tiarastantrums said...

beautiful sad eyes - want to come and help me with my sewing? I agreed top stitch up Halloween costumes this year?

Sarah said...

She has beautiful blue eyes, and her expression looks a little blue as well! Gorgeous girl, great picture! :)

Dorothy said...

A beautifully captured moment!

4 Lettre Words said...

Really beautiful...and I so LOVE her little pout!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Ali said...

She's lovely, nice photo!

Steffi said...

Great photo´s!Your little daughter looks so sweet!

Sara said...

Love, love, love it! I love the blue in her eyes and the little pucker on her lips. So great!!

Marcelle said...

BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES...she is a treasure...bottle her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP