Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Citar~ Grass is Greener



Welcome to Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Tabitha @ FreshMommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.

Feb2009_0007ew



"The fence that makes good neighbors needs a gate to make good friends." ~ unknown


7 Live It or Love It:

Sue said...

Love the photo...and out fence to our neighbours has a gate..and they have a gate to the next neighbours...love this neighbourhood! :-)
I think I will make a card with this quote for them... :-)
Happy Sunday!

Sarah Andrews said...

I haven't had much luck with neighbours in these last few years so a gate is SO not in the cards for us. Maybe in the future though.... :O)

Muthering Heights said...

That is a very sweet quote!

septembermom said...

A gate is a good thing! Great quote:)

Janet said...

What a stunning quote! and what a lovely idea! We too have good neighbours, but we just wave and say hello!

Honey Mommy said...

Great photo and quote! This is why I don't like chain link fences... solid ones with gates are much better and make for better neighbors!

Chris said...

When were you in my back yard? This looks JUST like my fence.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP