Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kitty had a busy week

Last Friday, I introduced a little friend of mine. The month of September is dedicated to a series of photos featuring, KITTY! I'm looking to produce 30 different photos that not only show Kitty in a different light, but represents a month in my life. This past week, I was able to find opportunities to capture photos that said a little bit about my days.


Day Eight
(Sugar's first day of school. Kitty spent some time in her pocket.)

Sept0809_0003ew

Day Nine
(I spent the entire day data entering various information at work. It was a long day with my keyboard.)

Sept0909_0001ew

Day Ten
(Mama got herself a haircut.)

Sept1009_0015ew

Day Eleven
(I almost forget to take a photo, so this represents the last thing I do each day.)

Sept1109_0001ew

Day Twelve
(Sugar Bear and I attended a birthday pool party!)

Sept1209_0001ew

Day Thirteen
(Feeling pretty excited that one of our sunflowers FINALLY bloomed.)


Sept1308_0021ew
Day Fourteen
(someone might have turned 35. Nothing says, "Happy Birthday!" like a bran muffin! tee hee)

Sept1409_0054ew


I am loving this little project. I'm thinking when all is said and done, I just might make a calendar featuring my 12 favorite Kitty shots. What do you think?

15 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

Great shots. Now, DO NOT tell me that you ate a bran muffin for your birthday!!! Crazy girl, everyone knows you are allowed chocolate cake on your birthday. ;)

Janet said...

Such fun! I thought Kitty was bigger than that! LOL! I think a calendar would be a fabulous idea!

kayerj said...

love the idea of a kitty calendar, happy birthday to someone who might have turned 35 :)

Sue said...

I think you should do a 356 Kitty project and then make a printed book of it!!!

Evelyn said...

Hi! Are you interested in getting a logo / header / banner or template or SEO service like directory submissions or social bookmarking for no money to improve your site http://livingandlovingeveryminuteofit.blogspot.com. You no need to pay a single dollar for these services. This is a special “Promotional offer” from us. Approaching you through this form since I could not find out the email address. Please get back to me if you are interested.

Name: Evelyn Roberts
Email: evlinrobes@gmail.com
evlinrobes@yahoo.com

Mary Ellen said...

How cute! I agree with Sue, you should do 365 days of Kitty. Happy Birthday!

Maude Lynn said...

I love the idea of a calendar!

Shall I wish my favorite kitty photographer Happy Birthday?

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Looks like Kitty had a busy week! Great shots!

Christina said...

These are wonderful and so creative! A calendar is a great idea - would bring back so many sweet memories. :o) Really love the one with toothbrushes!

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!

Cynthia said...

Kitty really gets around;)

Cynthia said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday:)

Bossome Sue said...

Your photos are wonderful!
Thank you for the kind words.
~ AquarianJwl

mrsmouthy said...

The calendar's a great idea! Or I wonder if Sugar Bear would be willing to write a story with some of the pictures...

mrsmouthy said...

Sugar Bear's already 35? Wow, you must be REALLY old!

Tanya said...

I so needed to smile today!!! and YES...a calender would be fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP