Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I ♥ Faces~ Back to school



Since the first day of school THIS year is tomorrow. I thought I'd share a photo from LAST YEAR.

Sept0208_0001ew

Okay....so I know it looks like she is SUPER excited, but don't let that smile fool you, she wanted to stay home with mama!


Okay....so REALLY, she just didn't want to stand there in 30something degree weather and get her picture taken. I'm such a bad mom like that.

Here's hoping it's warm outside tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me! THANKS!

Head on over to I ♥ Faces to see (hopefully) some happy smiling back to school faces.

10 Live It or Love It:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Aw...such a sad face. But it's such a cute picture! :)

Aspiemom said...

Cute pic!

I can't believe she only starts school tomorrow when we began a month ago.

This week I'll mail your box. I'll let you know when it's on it's way!

Cynthia said...

Crossing my fingers for all of us:)

Autumn said...

Oh dear, is it bad that this picture makes me laugh? LOL
Poor cold baby.... man you are such a mean mommy. ;)

Christina said...

hahaha! Okay, there's my answer to my previous question - YES, she does stop smiling sometimes. ;)

Beverly said...

She is too cute! Hope she has a great day tomorrow!

Unknown said...

haha this is great! :-) good luck tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I just love this so much. I laughed. And laughed. And laughed. Sensational!

wenderful said...

Awesome! Her face says everything.

Ali said...

Such a cute photo! Did you take an after the first day photo to compare them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP