Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday~Who She Is

Aug2308_0018ew

Aug2308_0046ew

Aug2308_0005ew

Aug2308_0024ew

Aug2308_0040ew

Aug2308_0012ew

Aug2308_0025ew

Aug2308_0027ew

Aug2308_0035ew



For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!

22 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

She is EVERYTHING DELIGHTFUL!

Janet said...

How absolutely precious!

Janet said...

By the way, just for fun, I tagged you! Hope you haven't done this before - I found it fun! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

You and your daughter take beautiful pictures! I love the picture in the header too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of a moment in time! .. and what gorgeous eyes!

Angela said...

Beautiful as always and she is getting bigger too!

tiarastantrums said...

lovely photos and toes

Amanda B. said...

What beautiful blue eyes!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful shots and girl.

Susie said...

Those are gorgeous photographs!! I love the painted toe nails! Very girlie:-)

Unknown said...

WOW she's beautiful!

The Superfluous Blogger said...

They are going to have to make a new cuteness scale because she's breaking the current one!

Killlashandra said...

Oh what cute tootsies she has. :) Although I think my favorite is her seating on the chari in the last shot. I love the dramatic shadows around her, very nice.

Gayle said...

She is a Princess!

(Yes, love those toes!:)

Drea said...

i love ur blog! i found u off blissfullydomestic. im on the photobliss team :-) ill add u to my blog roll

Courtney said...

beautiful photographs and a beautiful little girl!

iMother2.0 said...

what a great series...love everything about it...especially the tootsies and those big blue eyes!

Christina said...

Is this the same series you posted a while back all in b&w? Amazing how different it feels this way...and just as sweet! Love those sweet toes. When do toes stop being sweet and turn yucky??

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

oh my-i LOVE these pictures!
she is so gorgeous and I adore the toe polish!!

Cynthia said...

OMG Corey...that last picture is just priceless! Sugar Bear is such a big girl now...Stop growing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the toes!

Anonymous said...

She's a girl who KNOWS who she is -- and I LOVE that! Love the tootsies! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP