Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 30, 2009

I ♥ Faces~ Pout



Since I used my best all time EVER Pout shot, earlier in the I ♥ Faces fun, I had to search my files for something to fit the theme this week.  I was surprised to find a great shot of my Niece S, from last August.  I wasn't surprised to find it actually....just surprised I had forgotten about it, cause it kills me.  She is a pro pouter, don't you think?  I'm not sure she could get that lip any further out if she tried.

July2208_0037ew


You simply HAVE TO head on over to I ♥ Faces this week to see all the pouting. I'm pretty sure Santa will be appalled.

13 Live It or Love It:

Maude Lynn said...

Now that's some serious pouting!

Berta said...

She definitely wins - sweet little lip! Just curious, did you use 'fill flash' on this picture?

Gayle said...

Definitely a pro pouter! Love her curly locks.

Karen Schneider said...

Great pout, great composition, and great lighting!

maggiemae and family said...

she is a beauty!! love her hair!

Tabitha Blue said...

That is way to cute!! I'll have to get on that one!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Christina said...

What a cute pout on a cute girl!

Anonymous said...

That's a good shot!

Thanks for your comment. :) I know things like that are part of life, but it sure does stink sometimes.

tiarastantrums said...

love that little pout

Unknown said...

Everything about this picture is amazing! Your shots always blow me away :-) great pout too! That lip is cracking me up!

Randi said...

Such a cute pout and a very lovely shot!:)

david mcmahon said...

That's a great pout, Corey!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my kaleidoscope post.

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Oh WOW-she is gorgeous and the pout is perfect!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP