Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday~ Mama makes Pinch Protection

Mar1709_0002ew

Mar1709_0004ew

Mar1709_0008ew

Mar1709_0014ew

Mar1709_0024ew

Mar1709_0026ew

Mar1709_0027ew


Mar1709_0029ew


For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!

30 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the Shamrock headband!

catsynth said...

Very cute.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

tiarastantrums said...

oh I KNEW you made that shirt!!

Janet said...

How very sweet! Top of the morning to you! :-)

Peggy said...

Way cute! What a pretty girl:)
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet photos. Looks like she really enjoyed the holiday! Thanks for sharing your pics.

iriegal said...

Thanks for sharing that shot. She looks like she is having a great day

eastcoastlife said...

Hope she has a fun St Patty's Day. :)

Shannon said...

Totally cute pictures for St. Patrick's Day. I do think she is quite safe from the pinches.

Carleen said...

What a great idea! Cute, cute, cute, too!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! I would have never thought of that!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! You're a very good photographer!

dday said...

looks like she enjoyed the [photo shoot a lot. LOL! happy WW!

Susie said...

Those are awesome St. Patty's Day pictures:-)

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. Is there no end to your talents?

Kimmie said...

Oh, how precious!

http://thepacifistmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-and-wordful.html

Robyn Jones said...

What great St. Patties day pictures...

Tabitha Blue said...

She looks so cute! And I seriously can't believe how big she looks now!! Woah, I'm NOT ready for that!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Amanda said...

aww she is adorable!

http://www.mommymandy.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday_17.html

Killlashandra said...

Cute idea! The heart on the shirt with that smile is adorable. At the last 4-H meeting we made green clover corsages out of pipe cleaners that doubled nicely for 4-H and for St. Paddy's Day. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the 3rd picture the best. Isn't it fun to have an excuse to go green?

The Superfluous Blogger said...

we don't have such a thing here. and so, when i got to work realizing that i didn't have anything green, i quickly printed off sugar's picture and stuck *it* to my forehead. thereby saved... :)

SimplyBillie said...

Beautiful! What a cute project, too.

Christina said...

Now that is clever! And adorable!

P.S. When did Sugar did so big??

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love your Sugar Bear!! <3

Deb said...

Oh I wonder if that would've helped Abby fend off pinches! Even with (olive) green pants and a green hair thingy, apparently she still wasn't 'green enough' to keep her classmates from pinching her all day. Sigh. Bad momma for not having laundry done in a timely fashion... ;)

Those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think the first one is my favorite!

Tanya said...

oh I love those! She's totally adorable!

Gayle said...

Cute St. Patty's stuff! Sugar loves it. (I gave you an award if you want to pick it up...I know you are busy and it's okay if you don't).

AnnD said...

Wonderful memories! I needed one of those, I own nothing green!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP