Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I ♥ The Top Ten!

I wanted to post a REAL post tonight, but I am exhausted. I had a completely wonderful, and productive day, and as I sit here staring at the computer screen, I can't find the words I want for my post, so I'm postponing it.  I am NOTHING, if not completely effective at procrastination. 

Earlier today , however, I was on my game.  I cleaned house, finished THREE sewing projects for Sugar Bear, and ONE quick project for me. I watched a movie and knitted on an afghan, I haven't picked up in MONTHS. These kinds of days feel GREAT!  Days like this makes me wonder why nothing ever seems to get done around here.  Oh wait....I know....

Sugar Bear is with the Grandparents, and I miss her like CRAZY, but I will be fetching her tomorrow morning, so I'm excited for that. She is feeling MUCH better. Thank you all for the really sweet get well wishes. It really lifted our spirits. 

I'm thrilled to announce that my entry this week in I ♥ Faces made the Top Ten. Woo Hoo. What an honor. Head on over and see the finalists. I ADORE the winner this week. What a fun shot.

Here's a photo I'd like to share, as it really speaks to how I am feeling at this moment.

Jan1809_0171ebww
I can relate to the stick barely hanging on to the outside edge.  I feel like tonight, I'm only able to touch the very outside layer of a brain that is so full of complex, and multi-faceted thoughts.  I have so many ideas I want to share with you all, and yet.....only able to touch on the tiniest portion right now.  I can't wait to open it all up, and share.  

Happy Sunday, Everyone!




14 Live It or Love It:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Congrats again, mama. You're always in my Top Ten. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations for landing 5th place on I ♥ Faces! Well deserved recognition.

Aspiemom said...

Congrats on placing 5th!

Great picture and analogy. Hope you are "all back together" tomorrow/today!

Autumn said...

Woohoo! Fifth place is phenomenal. It's very well deserved!

Anonymous said...

That is a cool shot! Simple, yet complex... neat how you relate it to your feelings.

Congrats on top ten... you know, I wonder... as I opened your blog it occurred to me your header shot is a fantastic cropped shot, too...

You sure are keeping us on the hook ;-)

Lanny said...

Nice work, I loved the group that you are among - those top ten are very good.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the top ten!

I'm glad Sugar is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Well done for making the top 10!
Glad sugar is back on form

Bryce's momma said...

YAY AGAIN! You deserved it! I can so relate to your getting stuff done thoughts and your brain being so full, but probably to tired to type it all. Great pic....once again!

Aunt Julie said...

All tangled up, but still hanging on. Love it! Congrats for making the Top 10...you KNOW you deserve it!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

oh yeahh i seen that...i was so happy for you for making the top 10!!!
you have me on the edge of my seat wondering whats going on...cant wait to hear more.
im so glad the sugar is feeling better.

Christina said...

What evocative thoughts and image! I can relate. :o) Congrats on making the winner's circle, and on a productive weekend!

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh, I too, feel like it's been a long time since I've written a real post, but alas, I'm accepting it, for now. Congrats on your top 10!!!!!

 :)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Deb said...

I was thrilled to see your photo of Sugar Bear in the top 10 - congratulations! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP