Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday~ Once a Baby....now a beautiful butterfly!


July2708_0007ew

July2708_0003ew

July2708_0016ew

July2708_0006ew


For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!

17 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots. That face tells me she is, or is going to be a handful. But you would not want anything else!

Happy WW!

eastcoastlife said...

awww.... she is so pretty. She poses well for the camera. :)

Anonymous said...

*Big Smile*
Is that a painted butterfly? Both the painted and Sugar is lovely! :)

Janet said...

How absolutely sweet!

Anonymous said...

Sugar really knows how to "work" the camera these days!! :D She is just gorgeous, Corey.

Rob said...

Very cute. Love the face painting.

Carver said...

I love it. Face paint is so much fun and your daughter is as always a beautiful child.

Bryce's momma said...

Are you kidding me? Look at that face in the third one. GIVE HER WHATEVER SHE WANTS! lol I got a feeling that is her face that she uses to work her daddy. She looks like she is so about to bat her lashes at him. I love the shirt and her butterfly paint combined in the 2nd one. Just butterfly fabulous! What a neat idea of how she grew into a butterfly! Nice job! I would probably not be good at wordless wednesday cause I am not a person of few words... lol...later gator.

Tabitha Blue said...

Gorgeous!! My girl just had face paint at school yesterday... but I didn't get a shot of it :(

Great photos!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Christina said...

She sure is a beautiful little butterfly! and I mean LITTLE - this must be another older series of photos, she looks itty bitty!

Aspiemom said...

I bet she loved the face paint!

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

#3 all of them are awesome but that one really speaks. :D

Lori said...

She's beautiful...and a natural in front of a camera;) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

Chris said...

So much mischief in that smile!

Tink *~*~* said...

Face-painting is some of the best fun ever had with the little kids I know. :)

Tink *~*~*
NOW PLAYING at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Lighthouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

AnnD said...

I love them! She seemed so proud of the face painting! You can tell in the photos!

The Superfluous Blogger said...

i don't think there was ever a bigger understatement. she's wearing a shirt that says 'cute'. she is waaaay too adorable for the word 'cute'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP