Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 6, 2009

Photo Hunters~ Space

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This week's theme immediately reminded me of my work SPACE.  It isn't ideal....and I'm part of the problem....okay, so I might be MOST of the problem.  I share an office with my boss, and while she has worked hard to keep her area well kept, I have fallen into a super procrastinating, endlessly cluttered rut.  As much as I despise a messy SPACE, I lack the motivation to do something about it these days.  Oh and when I say, "These Days..."  I mean the last few years.  Ummmm yeah...now that is a rut.  I'm thinking it is work place burnout.

For the last few months, I have been keeping my camera with me each day, and encouraging myself to at least take one photo each day of something I normally wouldn't.  Back in January, I snapped this shot of my SPACE.  You can see it in the reflection.  Lucky for both of us....it is too small to really get the idea of how horribly cluttered it is. 




Jan2109_0024ebww

Have a GREAT weekend everyone.  I look forward to viewing a bit or your SPACE!



20 Live It or Love It:

Leslie said...

Oh my - that's a good one! Love it!

Have a great weekend. :)

http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com/2009/03/photohunt-space-trixie-and-giancarlo.html

YTSL said...

Love the reflection on the doorknob! ;b

jams o donnell said...

Great take on the theme. We have a clear desk policy at work which I studiously ignore. As a result I'm in no place to tell my staff to comply. Merficully they are a lit tidier than me! Happy weekend

Christina said...

Oh, I can relate! In theory, I want to be a tidy orderly person, and I really do hate the clutter. But? You wouldn't know that by looking at my house!

LifeRamblings said...

that's a great picture with wonderful thoughts on the theme. happy weekend:)

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool, creative shot! I've heard the messier you are the more talented you are ;-) Super shot!

Carver said...

Great take on the theme. Happy weekend.

Carin said...

Gosh what a cool idea to take a picture of your office! Beautifully done.

Anonymous said...

Best one yet for the theme.. very clever !!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a unique interpretation of the theme. Great one!

bonggamom said...

What a creative shot! I always love looking at the photos you post :)

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! I love the way the clutter is reflected in the knob.

Anonymous said...

what an absolutely brilliant shot!

Gayle said...

Oh, that was so not fair! I so want you to be more like me and wanted to see a god-awful mess. I'm just gonna pretend you are a pig and be happy. :)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Nice shot!! But I'll love to see how your office looks like :P
Happy weekend!

Heart of Rachel said...

It's a great entry. I also need to find the motivation to do some de-cluttering in the house.

Mozi Esme said...

Love the concept and the photo! Especially the reflection...

Becky said...

That is so amazing! I love it!

The Superfluous Blogger said...

I LOVE the cute and clever things you do with the photos. That reflection is really cute. AND NO VAMPIRES!!! That is really cool.

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh I love this photo!!! It really does capture the office space feeling!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP