Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 13, 2009

Photo Hunters~ Four

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FOUR  is a really big number around the Living and Loving household, and it is pretty evident why.


Jan1409_0084ew


She is one proud little FOUR year old.  I am just in awe of all she has accomplished in these FOUR short years.  I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that these have been the best FOUR years of my life.  

Thank you for coming by my blog, and have a great weekend!  I look FOURward to seeing all the creative FOUR photos out there.

38 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

I've said it so many times but I'll still say it. I'll rephrase my statement this time, she's one of the cutest 4 year old!! :) Her expressions at times go beyond her age giving her character in most pictures. I'm never tired of seeing her :)

Carver said...

I absolutely love the expression on her face. Four is a great age. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is cute and I guess she is four years old? hehhe Mine is up happy weekend.

Maude Lynn said...

Oh, that's a cute one!

Sarge Charlie said...

what a wonderful photo for this theme, great

Tabitha Blue said...

And she is certainly a very cute four year old!!!

ancient one said...

I love it.. I was hoping I had some photo of some little one holding up four fingers... I didn't... but I'm sure loving yours!!

Angela said...

Four is the best! I have pics of my kids when they were four too! Now they're all big at 8 and 5.

bonggamom said...

Ah yes, four is such a magical age, full of imagination and sweet smiles, still young enough to cuddle with you but old enough to behave and do things for themselves! It has only been 3 months since my twins turned 5, but I miss having four-year olds around the house!

Anonymous said...

What adorable four-year old! Such a beautiful photo of her. Thanks for visiting mine and have a great weekend!

stan said...

she is simply adorable. I hope my niece grows up as adorable as she is.

LifeRamblings said...

too cute for words.

happy weekend!

Randi said...

This is absolutely a fabulous photo.
I love the expression on the face of your cute little daughter!

Anonymous said...

Now she's learning to count. Great shot

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely photo!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Beautiful kid, and a lovely shot too.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely kid. and this is a cool shot! adorable!

YTSL said...

Congrats on Sugar Bear getting beyond the "terrible threes"! ;b

Gayle said...

Four is Olivia's big number as well. I wouldn't mind having four more babies, either, but that has been taken care of. I will be sad when Lukey is four. He's the last. Sugar is a perfect four-year old! :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Gotta love four-year-olds. They live life to the fullest. ;-)

annalarssonphotography said...

I absolutely love the expression on her face! This is a wonderful photo and a great take for this weeks theme :)

Mine is up too!
Happy weekend :)

Mira said...

Awww, she's so cute, and very lovely picture. I love your header! Here's mine http://www.mirasblog.com/2009/03/photo-hunt-10-four.html

Anonymous said...

this cute is cute :)
there will definitely be many more four years to come ;)

Bengbeng said...

her expression is priceless.

jennwa said...

Four is a big deal. My little one is about to turn four and she is so excited.

I have not commented in a long time, but I do stop by almost everyday.

Sugar Bear is getting so big.

Have a great weekend.

SASSY MOM said...

Aww... you captured your lovely daughter perfectly. Awesome!

Mine is here

Colleen said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes -- she's THIS many.


I posted a FOUR today also. Please take a look: http://blog.feefifoto.com. Thanks.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Awww!! Four is such a great age!

I moved my Photo Hunters to my new photo blog. Please visit if you can!

http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-4/

Have a great weekend!

Michele said...

The most adorable 4 year old I have seen yet!! YAY SUGAR!
Hug♥

PastormacsAnn said...

Great minds think alike! Was an easy choice for me this weekend too - for the same reason.

She such a cutie!

srp said...

What a cutie and so proud of herself. They grow up so fast... enjoy these times, each day, each minute.
Mine is up too.

tommie said...

I have loved four with both of mine....when does she turn five??

Cynthia said...

Such a cutie...Four is a tough number in our house. I don't know why, but Miss Peach has decided she "doesn't want to be four" I have no idea why? She doesn't turn four until mid July, so maybe she'll warm up to it:P

Christina said...

Cutest little four year old around! I can say that since Nadia's not there yet. ;o)

And goodness woman, how many awesome pictures did you get in the rainsuit series?!

Heart of Rachel said...

She's such a beautiful girl. I could tell how much happiness she brings to your life.

Anonymous said...

Terrific, as usual... it's easy to see the fun, loving relationship you have with your Sugar Bear... no matter what age she is!

Igotmebabe said...

A fantastic shot and a very beautiful child, love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP