Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another week of Kitty

Nothing in particular happened this week....other than Sugar and I being under the weather. Today, in fact, I got diagnoses with my very first ear infection. Seriously....it's about as fun as having your head underwater and someone sticking a needle in your ear. sigh.....yes...I'm a bit whiny about it.

Let's remember all the "better" things that happened before I got this sick.


Day 175
(Just hanging out in the bathroom while Sugar and I take a bath.)


Feb2210_0004ew


Day 176
(Sitting at work one day I needed some seriously therapy. I took some time to wrap Kitty up in some tape. This was how I was feeling. This helped....for a few minutes as least.)

Feb2310_0004ew


Day 177
(Trying to find some tranquility in Sugar's room.)

Feb2410_0003ew


Day 178
(When mama just can't get her life together enough to cook.)


Feb2510_0008ew


Day 179
(Will it EVER stop raining?)

Feb2610_0088ew


Day 180
(Does everyone's refrigerators look like this?)

Feb2710_0085ew

Day 181
(Now this is more like it. Time outside in the golden hour.)

Feb2810_0079ew
365
Hosted by Chris

10 Live It or Love It:

bBchronicles said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, I want to come LIVE with KITTY - he's having WAY MORE FUN than I have . . . by a long shot! You know I'm your #1 fan of "KITTY ADVENTURES"! Yes, I'll buy a copy when the book comes out!!!!!!!!

debi9kids said...

Sorry you are feeling so bad :(
Glad that you were still able to relax a little (with Kitty).

Hope you feel better soon!

Chris said...

Frankly, my refrigerator doesn't look nearly that good (inside or out...)

Kitty in the tape cracked me up -- she's such a busybody!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Ones that especially stick out - tranquility in Sugar's room. Love it!! Also really like kitty hanging out in the umbrella and taking a ride on the truck.

I hope you are healthy again very soon!

Autumn said...

Ok Blogger ate my big comment.... to sum it up: Sorry you're having a bad week. Hope you feel better soon. Kitty wrapped in tape made me crack up and then get sad. :) Hang in there girl.

Unknown said...

I love it : )
I love the fridge.
Ours looks WAY more cluttered.
I love the golden light and the puddle.
I love the umbrella.
I ESPECIALLY love the tape : )

Christina said...

I want cool rattan like that in my bathroom!! Hoping you are feeling better and ready to enjoy your weekend!

Marka said...

I really like the photo of Kitty on the RC vehicle!

Cynthia said...

LOVE ATV Kitty!

mrsmouthy said...

I hope it stopped raining for you--it was almost summery up here today!

I love the fridge shot. Maybe when you're done with kitty you could make a project taking pictures of other people's fridges?! (Don't start with mine though--all I have is a list of emergency numbers. Pretty lame.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP