Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Team-Up Thursday~ SPRING

teamup


Hosted by Megan and Hip Momma




This week, Berta and I chose to focus on the idea of SPRING. It was an easy choice. I mean who isn't TOTALLY ready for SPRING? I know I am BEYOND ready for SPRING.

I am thrilled with the simplicity of our diptych this week. Berta's shot on the left is just perfect with it's tiny touch of color. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this project. Berta is fantastic. ♥



diptychspring2web

Once again, I'm adding a Mister Linky so that I might have some luck tracking more of the participants down. I so very much enjoy seeing what all the teams have come up with. I especially like to read what they had to say about the process.

THANKS.




8 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

Stunning photo's from both of you for Spring...
Am going to walk around with my camera this weekend and capture spring here as slowly I see its beginning to show.

Sue said...

I added a link to one of my photos..a big Springy Daff! It always makes me smile when they appear in the garden..

Kimberly said...

Wow, those photos could have been taken of the same tree, and yet look how vastly different they are. Lovely work ladies!

Jen said...

You just can't beat lovely Spring photos. Well done again this week. Perfect match up.

Killlashandra said...

You and Berta do a great job together! I love her edit and your budding leaves just represent spring beautifully. :) Nice job!

Christina said...

So great how well these work together...it almost seems like the it's two views of the same bud! Love that, and love SPRING!

Anonymous said...

I like how unique both of your pictures are. The obvious choice is to take a picture of a cherry tree in full bloom or some daffodils, but you each chose something simpler. Love it!

Joanna said...

How did I not make it over here last week?! Who knows....

I love how crisp and sharp the leaf on your shot is. Seems all I want to do is take pictures of trees and leaves now that Spring is here! Nice dip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP