Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~ Wishes DO come True

Feb2010_0129ew

Feb2010_0133ew

Feb2010_0127ew

Feb2010_0139ew

Feb2010_0128ew

Feb2010_0141ew


For more Wordless Wednesday, go HERE and HERE.

20 Live It or Love It:

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

Absolutely love that ponytail! What great photographs of life in motion!

Beth F said...

You have the best model. I love the shots with her hair in motion.

April said...

You have captured spring perfectly!!! Your daughter is so adorable!!!

Pamela Scott said...

those are great the hair in the air shots are my favs and the jumping in the mud, just adorable

Upstatemamma said...

Oh wow!! Those are incredibly beautiful pictures. She looks like she is having so much fun in the mud!!

Joanna said...

Ooooh, muddy puddles!! Could it get any better?! What fun!

Deb said...

Oh, I LOVE that last photo! I can't wait until we can go puddle jumping this spring - but I have to ask where you got that awesome rain suit? So cool! :)

Becca said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like she had a lot of fun too!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Wonderful shots!! Muddy puddles are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to take Cor out to do this...but he only has one pair of shoes that fit so I cant. Cant ruin that one pair of shoes!

Our yards are still filled with snow but the driveway looks just like your photos ( minus the adorable girl!)

Love your photos for WW!

Mindy~

Jen said...

Perfect puddle jumping shots. Love it.

Robyn Jones said...

Love the action shots! They are great! I loved every one of the pictures....Your daughter is cute too... :)

Tara R. said...

Puddles are the best!! It looks like Spring has sprung for your daughter. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

nice! Mariposa's WW

Artsycooper said...

Very cute pictures! I love the ponytail flying in the air.

I love your blog. I have looked at it a dozen times, but I think it's my first time commenting.

Artsycooper said...

Cute pictures. I love the ponytail flying in the air!

Love your blog. I have looked at it a dozen times, but I think this is my first time commenting.

Marka said...

Yay puddles!

Christina said...

Nadia says "that looks like fun! I want to do that!" we need a good muddy rain - and a rain suit like that!!! I have to say tho - the second photo is my fav. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Sigh....This series makes me happy. :)

Marcelle said...

What fun Sugar Bear is having, I could picture my little Sufer Dude there, doing the same thing and know he would love every moment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP