Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 29, 2010

Crafty Tuesday~ Now I want a hooded towel, too!

Mar2210_0059ew


Way back before Christmas I searched down a tutorial to make hooded towels. I've been wanting to make some for Sugar Bear. My heart just gets all squishy when I see a child in a hooded towel fresh from the bath. I mean....it just simply can't get any better than a squeaky clean little monkey. sigh.....

Mar2210_0035ew

I ended up making one towel for Sugar, and two as gifts for my nieces. I followed this super easy tutorial by Jenn over at It's Sew Sweet. Seriously...so fun and easy.

Mar2210_0056ew

Some time has passed, and I got distracted from the fact that I was going to make another one for Sugar Bear and a few to have at Grandma's house. The towels sat waiting for me....and I finally found some time last weekend to whip them up.

Mar2210_0040ew

Sugar Bear loves them, and I have to say.....

Mar2210_0050ew

watching her in these sweet little towels.....

Mar2210_0043ew

Really makes me want on for myself.

Mar2210_0048ew

She certainly makes them look like a PASSEL of FUN!

Mar2210_0033ew

Try some for yourself. It is a quick project that is SEW easy!

6 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

Project sew....LOL...not for me!!!
I cant sew on a button, my hubby does that for me...serious...

Love the photo's of sugar bear...she is getting SO big....put a brick on her head and keep her small!!!

Janet said...

I USED to do a little sewing when Stacey was little! I don't think she'd wear anything I made now LOL! I made her some pretty Christmas nighties once - they were just so cute!

SB is growing up, isn't she? What a beautiful smile!

Maude Lynn said...

These are so cute!

Kimberly said...

I have a feeling she could make almost anything look like fun! Gee whiz, was she blessed with looks or what?!

I have a habit of putting projects off myself, so good for you for getting on these, with such lovely results. :) (Oh, and you know, I use my baby girls hoody towels when I wash my hair. They stay on so much better turban style than a regular towel does.)

Marka said...

The colors compliment her blue eyes wonderfully well! Excellent stitching & photography!

Unknown said...

I am so upset about the girl on facebook that stole your pictures. I am freaking out a little. WHAT THE HECK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP