Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Team-Up Thursday~ RELAX

teamup


Hosted by Megan and Hip Momma




This week, Berta and I chose to focus on the idea of RELAX. I chose this theme being that it is Spring Break for us, and I sooooooooo want to RELAX. I have never needed this break more than I do this year. We have no major plans, and I like it that way. Playing it by ear....and basically, so far.....we've just kicked our feet up....and RELAXED. They only thing that would make it better would to be where BERTA took her picture while kicking up our feet. I mean seriously....what an amazingly beautiful, and RELAXING view.

WOW!

Recently Updated3relaxweb


This week, I'm attaching a Mister Linky in hopes of having an easier time checking out all the other participants. Please take a minute and sign up, if you are playing along.

THANKS!






8 Live It or Love It:

bBchronicles said...

Ohhhhh, now we can RELAX and read a book! You're right, I seriously need to 'get into it' and tone my life down with some good literature! I'll get there - you're a good example for me!! Sorry for the mixup today - can't figure out what happened. KEEP READING!

Christina said...

Oh my yes - that is an incredible view! Gorgeous. I'd like to be nestled in the grass there beside the stream reading a book, too! Enjoy the rest of your RELAXING week!

Jessie said...

I love how both choices was a view of nature. The coloring in both is just beautiful. Great job ladies!

Cara said...

Both of these photos scream RELAX! Great job, I want to sit in that chair and look at that view.

JoLyn said...

Your relax photos are perfect--I would love to be reading a book by that stream right now! My favorite way to relax!

Megan said...

whether at the river or in my own backyard, i'm with you on reading to relax: aahhh:).

Joanna said...

These two could not go together any better. Sitting by that beautiful stream reading a book....Sounds like heaven to me! Great job with your theme this week. :0)

Killlashandra said...

I love both those shots, they go so great together for relaxing. Nice frame too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP