Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~ Harbor Seals.....naughty or nice?

Feb2110_0046ew

Feb2110_0065ew

Feb2110_0056ew

Feb2110_0062ew

For more Wordless Wednesday, go HERE and HERE.

14 Live It or Love It:

Honey Mommy said...

The seals look cool... the dead fish, not so much!

Kimberly said...

Ewww! (I'm split on the naughty or nice.) ;)

Janet said...

What fabulous shots! I love the sleepy look - how I feel this morning! (It's 07:21 am here right now!)

Mrs. Frogster said...

cool! great shots!

Tabitha Blue said...

Those are great shots, so crisp! They look nice to me, doing what they're made to do! :)

TheAtticGirl said...

Wow, those are amazing photos!

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/wordless-wednesday-gangs-all-here.html

Anonymous said...

amazing photos (As always!) So crisp and clear...have an excellent week!

Autumn said...

Great shots of the seals. I say they're a little of both. I love it when they look like they have a smile on their face. :)

Anonymous said...

awesome shots! love sea life!
Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Marka said...

Nice photos! Did your daughter feed them?

Joanna said...

Love that third shot. What a sweet little face with its eyes closed.

Christina said...

I don't know about naughty or nice...but they sure are cute!! Awesome pics, Corey!

Michelle said...

what amazing shots! and what an adventure for Sugar to go out on the boat!

persewaan mobil said...

wow great post
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP