Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kitty Gets Out

For the last few weeks, Kitty has been inside.....QUITE A LOT. Sickness has plagued out life, but things are looking up, and Kitty got out quite a bit more this week. It was so very good for us all.


Day 189

(We walk by this drainage pipe 4 times a week...and Kitty was just dying to check it out.)


Mar0810_0003ew


Day 190

(Kitty wanted to be king of the castle while I checked out some books at the library for Sugar.)



Mar0910_0008ew


Day 191

(Kitty tries to help me decide what to wear.)



Mar1010_0003ew


Day 192
(Checking out the visual stimulation at the checkout counter.)



Mar1110_0002ew


Day 193

(Sometimes we just want to bury our woes in FOOD!)



Mar1210_0018ew


Day 194

(Hey....do I see ANOTHER new pet in there?)



Mar1310_0027ew

Day 195

(Time change....seriously......I swear it tries to kill us.)


Mar1410_0002ew





365
Hosted by Chris

10 Live It or Love It:

Christina said...

Kitty has had a very full and fun week!! Your library looks awesome. Day 193 - isn't that the truth. *sigh*

Chris said...

Ah Kitty, what a life you lead. How dull it makes mine seem....

Did Kitty get the Betty and Veronica Digest? I haven't read an Archie comic in a LONG time. I'm going to go find one tomorrow!

debi9kids said...

Way to get around Kitty ;)

LOVE Kitty in the tower! Adorable :)

Janet said...

I'm with Chris - I haven't seen an Archie comic in a long time! LOL! What a lucky Kitty - sure does get around!

Mom24 said...

You're so creative. I'm loving it.

I didn't even know they still made Archie comics. Great memory.

I relate to the drowning in food. *sigh*

cat said...

Love the Kitty pics.

Autumn said...

Oh please tell me you're kidding about another pet and that it's just one of the previously purchased bunnies in a nice cozy cage??! If not then... someone may need a knock on their noggin! hehehehe
I am loving the weather this week. Hope you and Sugar are able to get out and enjoying it a bit.

Kimberly said...

Day 192 - I would love to see a step back from that photo to see you shooting kitty on the magazine rack. I'm scared of public shooting, so I have to give you props for that. And with kitty no less! :)

Maude Lynn said...

That castle shot is fantastic!

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh my, I was just sick too!! Ugh, not fun, and hope you all are feeling so much better!! And what is that other pet in there??!!

:)
~Tabitha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP