Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~ She even gave me a bite

Feb2110_0050ew

Feb2110_0051ew

Feb2110_0074ew

Feb2110_0067ew

For more Wordless Wednesday, go HERE and HERE.

11 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

Oh YUM!!

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

What a little stunner and generous too!

Tabitha Blue said...

What a sweetheart... and more generous than I! I don't think I'd share ;)

oz said...

Precious! Love how all of that blue brings out her eyes :)

Autumn said...

There is that super cool hat again on that super cool little girl. Her hair is getting so long!

Christina said...

Now that's real love, to share an ice cream sandwich! The cool hat is back, too!

The Ranting Mommy said...

ohhhh ... nom nom nom nom. What a cutie!

Beth Cotell said...

Such a good kid! I'm not sure my kids would share their ice cream with me!

Marka said...

That's quite a fancy hat!

Kimberly said...

My goodness but she's cute! And is that the hat you made her? Looking good!

Joanna said...

Looks like a wonderfully sunny day for that ice cream sandwich! Lucky Mama to get a bite. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP