Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ever Walk A Rabbit?

You should definitely try it. It is a total body workout!

Just ask The Sugar.


Mar1310_0011ew

This hoppy little honey has lovingly been named, Ocean, by her incredibly adorable owner. A few weekends ago, we attended a local Bunny Show, and Sugar Bear caught site of this young Holland Lop, and just had to bring her home.


Mar1310_0023ew
Before hand, The Hubby had spent several days building a outdoor rabbit hutch that has separate quarters for 5 rabbits. You might remember that a few months ago, he had brought home 2 bunnies for Sugar Bear, and let them loose in our yard. Then...you may not know that he came home with 2 more about a week later......and let's just say we can't catch them. They are happily bouncing around our property together, and refuse to come any closer than 4 feet from us.

Mar1310_0015ew
Soooooooo being that we must be slightly NUTS......we did the most logical thing we could think of and went out looking for a few more bunnies. I have no idea what possessed us....but it has been a fun adventure so far.

Mar1310_0005ew
I picked up this cute rabbit harness so that Sugar could have a little excitement with her silly Ocean girl every now and again. Seriously.....watching these two is hysterical. That chubby little bunny in her harness....and a wildly excited little girl running behind her is just TOO MUCH!


Mar1310_0018ew
Their adventures are full of lots of STOPS.......

Mar1310_0004ew
and GOs! tee hee

Mar1310_0021ew

All in all, it is just an old fashioned GOOD TIME for everyone involved. Ocean is very much a treasured part of the Living and Loving household.

Mar1310_0019ew

I’m a little bunny soft and sweet
Here are my ears and here are my feet
When I’m in the garden, I look for treats
And nibble on all I like to eat.

19 Live It or Love It:

Lisa said...

Oh that bunny is sooo sweet.
Way to cute her walking around and hopping around after that little bunny. Absolutely adorable!
LOVE!

Sue said...

ACK!!!! Want one!

Gayle said...

That makes me miss having bunnies so much. I used to have a dozen or so. Maybe that would be a fun addition to our farm someday. Glad Sugar is enjoying Ocean so much.

Beth Cotell said...

Love that little bunny harness! And I love the picture of Sugar running at full speed after the bunny!

Jen said...

Oh no. I totally want a bunny to walk around the yard and play with now. These photos are too cute.

Autumn said...

Yep, you are certifiable. hehehehe. Ocean is a fantastic name. :)

Anonymous said...

Your family is way too cute. The only thing that might possibly be cuter is the bunny.

Kimberly said...

Oh.my.goodness! I had bunnies when I was little, but I never had anywhere near as much as that with them. I can't wait to see how many bunnies you have this time next year. LOL!

Aspiemom said...

She's adorable! You got some great pictures!

Jeanette said...

Oh LOL that is so funny! Would never have thought you could take one for a walk!

Unknown said...

That bunny is too cute! I had no idea they had little harnesses and all for them either. Go figure :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Childlife said...

LOL! Absolutely hysterical :D I love these shots almost as much as the "frog on the nose" series! :D

~Michelle

denise karis said...

that is awesome!!!

Christina said...

The BRAIDS! Oh my gosh, adorable! Oh yes, the bunny is darling too. Seriously cute! Is little Ocean friendly and affectionate? I'd love to hear Sugar's inspiation for the name, too. :)

Honey Mommy said...

What a pretty bunny! Almost makes me want one too!

Megan Cobb said...

Reminds me of Curious George and the Bunnies! So cute!

Michelle said...

I can just picture all the fun she is having chasing that bunny around!

Lindy said...

OMG! How funny are you guys?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP