Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sunday Citar~ sunshine




Welcome to Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by http://www.freshmommyblog.com. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.


Mar2310_0079ew

Mar2310_0081ew

Mar2310_0083ew

Mar2310_0084ew


“Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.” ~James Matthew Barrie

12 Live It or Love It:

Muthering Heights said...

I love this quote!

Very cool photos - you can tell she's having fun!!!

Unknown said...

I love what you did here with your photos! was that a special lense or did you edit them that way? Very cute !

melissa said...

Is that some kind of fisheye lens? It's cool!

Sojourner said...

Oh I love seeing her joy in swinging! I loved the freedom it always made me feel, like I could fly and conquer everything :)

Stylist A said...

What an awesome quote combined with sweet pictures! love the fish eye look :)

BeckeyZ said...

Great quote, and I love the photos!!!

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

The quote and photos go so well togther! She looks like she's having a great time... even if she did lose one of her shoes ;)

septembermom said...

Adding a little sunshine to anyone's day is a wonderful gift to yourself! Great quote!

Unknown said...

One of my absolute favorite quotes EVER Corey : ) She is such a doll. I always love to see her. Especially in the sunshine!

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh my gosh, Corey, I LOVE these photos!! The sun flare and the action, they are perfect, and of course, Sugar is a doll!!!!!

Christina said...

One shoe on and one shoe off. hehehe! That makes me smile! So does that yummy flare. Nothing is better than a day in the sunshine!

Miss Angie said...

Such great photos, and the quote goes well!


Here's Mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP