Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

OH poor poor Kitty....or.....erm......ME.

Day 182
(Sugar spent a good deal of time counting her money, and Kitty wanted in on the fun.)

Mar0110_0006ew

Day 183
(Oh my heavens......we (Mama and her Kitty) are sick.....sooooo sick.)


Mar0210_0009ew

Day 184
(We slept all day under the afghan our Great Grandma Fern made us in 1985.)


Mar0310_0004ew

Day 185
(Mama is still so sick....so Kitty helped Sugar with her responsibilities.)


Mar0410_0001ew

Day 186
(We finally go to the doctor before we die of an ear explosion.)


Mar0510_0008ew

Day 187
(Kitty grows tired of all mama's moping, and hangs out with Sugar and her glass fish.)

Mar0610_0044ew

Day 188
(We think ice cream is going to make us feel better, but it only works for two of us.)


Mar0710_0001ew




365
Hosted by Chris



11 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

Oh what a help Kitty has been! :) I do hope you're feeling better and that the meds have got to work! Have a lovely week-end!

Mom24 said...

Ugh, so sorry. I empathize. My eardrum burst a few years ago and the day leading up to that was truly horrific. Hope you're feeling better.

MomOf4 said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have been sick! Ear problems are the worst. I love the picture of kitty laying down on the meds and the one with kitty sticking her foot out from under the blanket. Happy Friday and feel better soon!

Kimberly said...

Being sick is no fun, but having kitty along for the ride sure makes for an interesting photoscape. :) Feel better soon!

April said...

I am so sorry that you aren't well. I have been kicking around a cold here for the past month and can relate. I haven't had the ear ache though so I can't imagine how aweful that would be! I pray for healing to come to you quickly!

Autumn said...

I sure hope you're feeling better this week. On a side note, I just love the name Fern. I don't know why... I just do. :)

bBchronicles said...

Feeling SICK is the pits - hope you're doing better!

My FAVORITE: Kitty dipping into the pill container - made me chuckle and love Kitty under Grandma's blanket!

Keep em' coming.

Chris said...

Almost every shot here made me laugh right out loud -- but kitty diving into the pill bottle made my sides hurt!

I hope you....er...um, Kitty....are (is) feeling better.

carol daniels said...

Poor kitty is having quite the adventures. The shot in the pill bottle is so funny!

Christina said...

:o( I'm sorry you've been sick Corey - still!!! Good thing kitty was there to help out tho. And good thing you can maintain your sense of humor no matter what.

mrsmouthy said...

Now you're like one of those Olympians who never missed a single workout no matter how sick he/she was. You still took kitty's picture through all your misery. Gold medal to Corey of the U.S.A.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP