Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sugar Bear, You Are........

Feb2010_0193ew
-my five year old little sweetheart.

-incredibly funny. Your sense of humor keeps me smiling each and every single day.

-obsessed with practicing cart wheels and somersaults.

-in love with "The Jungle Book II". It might very well be your most favorite movie EVER.


Feb2010_0189ew
-an outdoors sort of girl. You aren't afraid to get dirty, or hold a creature that we come upon.

-a lover of all animals. I love to watch your joy in feeding the bunnies, and the lizard. You take such good care of your pets, and recently took on full responsibility of feeding our dog and cat.

-growing like a weed. Every time I turn around your pants are an inch too short. Good thing I know how to make them into capris.

-rarely sick, and for that I am ever so grateful. We do not take our health for granted.

Feb2010_0186ew
-apprehensive around new people, and continue to hold anxiety in certain situations.

-addicted to addition and subtraction.

-friends with everyone at daycare/preschool. It doesn't matter if they are 2 years or 9 years of age.....they all love Sugar Bear. Who can blame them?

-so very interested in the cycle of life, and the food chain. You are fascinated with the lizard eating the crickets, and the snake eating the mouse. You are matter of fact about it, but show proper compassion.


Feb2010_0184ew
-reading so much these days. You even got to read to your friends at circle time.

-a mama's girl. We are like two peas in a pod. If it were up to you, we'd spend every single minute together.

-a very choosy eater, and I blame myself. Our lifestyle, and my own picky ways have limited your food experiences, and you are timid of new things.

-a lover of music. Your favorite singer is Laurie Berkner, and we both enjoy singing along to her CD's each day in our truck.

Feb2010_0183ew
-very excited for Kindergarten next fall. I'm not sure I'm ready to have you at the big school, and riding the bus, but I'm glad two of your preschool friends will be with you.

-still VERY into puzzles of all kinds. You are currently a pro at 100 piece puzzles, and working on 300.

-not very interested in toys. You have toys, but rarely play with them. You are more likely to just hang out with me, and do what I do. We play lots of board games. You are not the most graceful loser, but we are working on it. You often try to change the rules so that it appears that YOU won, instead of me.

-my bedtime snuggler. I can simply not resist a good long snuggle with you in bed each night after story time. It takes us back to our shared bed days. ♥


Feb2010_0182ew


-Still my baby girl! ♥ You are the best person I know, and I love you with all my heart.

7 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

What a wonderful tribute to a very special little girl! I love that you have such an awsome relationship - I know how great that is! I wouldn't change Stacey for the world! I always tease her and tell her that she has to tell any prospective boyfriends that she comes with baggage - Mum!!LOL!

Autumn said...

Awe that was sweet. It reminds me that every year I write a little thing about Bug and who is at that time. I need to write about the seven year old him. Some day he can look back and see how year to year he grew and changed.

Deb said...

Oh that was beautiful - Sugar Bear sounds like an amazing little girl and I love reading about her as much as seeing your wonderful photos of her. :)

Marka said...

Wonderful compilation of thoughts. Kids grow up so fast it seems.

Christina said...

Corey, I simply adore both you and your sweet Sugar Bear! I imagine Suagr reading this post in 20 years and smiling. Sweetness.

Oh, and 100 piece puzzles?! WOW!

Honey Mommy said...

I LOVE this post! What a great way to remember what sorts of things your kids are into!

The pictures are too cute too!

mrsmouthy said...

We all love Sugar Bear! She is truly an amazing girl and I know a lot of people probably see all these beautiful qualities and wonder what she'll will be when she grows up, but that seems so peripheral in SB's case. Look who she is NOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP